Meaningful Comments

You know what gets me going?

Bad commenters.

Sure, there's the typical "UPDATEEE!!11" comments, but I'm talking the comments that are just plain unhelpful to anyone.

And not just on my books.

For example, someone will post a chapter on one of their books saying something quick, like "sorry for  not updating, it's just that I've moved across the world, graduated, won the Nobel Peace Prize, and saved the Govenor of Oklahoma." and all the comments are "omg update soon i love this!!!".

That helps nobody.

No "oh hey that's cool", or "take your time, I saved the Govenor of Oklahoma once, and man it was hard", or even "that's okay!".

Just "lol update we don't care about your actual life".

It just annoys the hell out of me that people can't give even one shit about anything other than them updating.

THEY
HAVE
LIVES
TOO.

And speaking of lives, sorry for not updating. I have one too (or more like I have many crises multiple times a day that revolve around both writing and moving my way through the social ranks of society). As an apology, here is a half-hearted chapter.
While we're at it, two more apologies; Sorry for not replying to more comments, Wattpad has decided that it would be super cool and funny to stop sending me email notificiations and that it would be even cooler to not allow me to resubmit an email, so I basically can't see when all of you comment like I could before. I do have notifications on the Wattpad app though, except for some reason I can only see votes, so again, sorry. And also, I've been procrastinating too much (which basically means I've been on tumblr too much *cough* followmethereatughhlester.tumblr.com *cough*), so I'll try not to do that.

Yeah. Cool. Bye.