2

"Give naruto to me," said Nagato "hell n-" before Temari could shout at Nagato. He already shows his real self. His hair is red and having one rinegan on his left eyes "Uzumaki?" asked Temari make Tsunade sigh. "Temari..nagato is naruto uncle. Naruto mother kushina Uzumaki was also a part of his family so don't attack him" said Tsunade makes all of them nodded while Akatsuki standing there in frozen.

Akatsuki hides place.
"So you are gonna said that our leader was an Uzumaki?" asked kakuzu in anger make kakuro rolled his eyes in annoying "just accepted already. Even though that bastard (Obito) killed his cousin but he never stab your back so just glad that he doesn't use an Uzumaki power to kill you to death" said Temari "who are you to say that too-"Deidara stop his shouting when Nagato and Tsunade come out from the room with blood on their hand and sweat shower them.

"How's Naruto?" asked Temari in worried "n-naruto lost a lot of blood, his ribs are really in badly injured. His ass has a lot of scars. His arm, leg and hand also have scars. The Kyuubi heal naruto is enough to make sure his heart health. Naruto is waking up now but he wants to be alone even after the operation. He is not naruto we know. Naruto.. (sigh) he can't walk until his injured got heal" said Tsunade with it make Gaara dark side appear.

Gaara goes to Sasuke and punches him hard on the face with it shock all of them even Madara who just arrive.

"What the hell is wrong with you!!" shout Sasuke is furious as he stands up and touches his lips that start bleeding.

"I don't know why naruto wants to rescue such a freak and bastard Uchiha like you! For 3 years he trying to endure everything and rescue you from darkness but this is he got? Naruto never knows what the meaning give up is because he knows if he gives up he cannot save everyone! And that was the reason why he wants to become Hokage!! Unlike you! Even though I met him while you befriend with him for such a long time but I know and understand his feelings.." said Gaara in anger make Sasuke silent.

"An Uchiha like you is smart from everyone eyes. But deep in my eyes, you are just dumbness. More dumb and stupid than naruto you know that? One step or touch you make to killed naruto. I will tell you. Every tail beast will kill your generation and clan" said Gaara as his KI release.

"N-naruto will stay with Nagato while I need to deal with that freaking village," said Tsunade makes the sand siblings nodded. "Remember my word Sasuke. One step you did. You and the other Uchiha will dead" said Gaara as he walking away with his siblings and Tsunade leave Sasuke and the other Akatsuki in speechless.

Naruto POV
I was sitting on my bed while staring outside. Suddenly someone gets inside the room.

It was Sasori with food that he bought. "Nagato asked me to let you eat konan food. He said that you need to eat" said Sasori makes naruto nodded. Sasori slowly put it on the table..he carries the light naruto before slowly put him on the chair.

"Just wrote a note on the paper before you gave it to Itachi bird," said Sasori as he points and the pen and paper in front of naruto food then Itachi blackbird who is standing there beside naruto chair.

Naruto nodded and mumble thank you with it make Sasori nodded before smile and get out.

Skip

Naruto finishes eating. He writes down something on the paper before given to the bird. He pats slowly the bird before smile.

The bird flies away to Itachi that is at the living room with the others. He opens the paper and read it.

'I'm just finish eating..told Konan thanks for the food. It is really good. If possible can I get out? I need some fresh air.. if you can't..it's okay but I just need fresh air and I miss that peaceful situation inside the forest of the dead -Naruto U.N'

Itachi chuckle when reading it. He told Nagato that naruto want to get out with it make Nagato worried out of sudden.

After several minutes.
Nagato and the others go inside naruto room to saw he was at the chair look at outside. They realise naruto kind of different.

His hair is golden blonde, his beautiful ocean blue eyes and the soft white skin of him make them standing there.