Just an update

So hey guys sorry I haven't been posting I've been dumb lol. So anyways I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on what happened over the week or weeks.

So first of all music. See our music teacher is all sorts of things and none of those things are good things. So me and Bella walked into the room and just a couple days before, the dress code thing came out. But our teacher explained that nothing has changed and it was just a reminder so I was good to wear my clothes. Anyways this is what happened;

Him: uhh... Never mind don't grab a chair... Unless you need to because of inappropriate clothing. (Dramaticly looks at me and Bella) ladies?

We looked at him confused because our shorts were not too short.

Him: you guys heard the dress code right?

Bella: yah. (It was funny because she acted really sassy💁)

So basically we didn't give a sh*t that he thinks our shorts are short (cause obviously they aren't) we're just grossed out because he obviously looks at girls butts. And I'm scared because he's acting like a pervert.

Next thing is this weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Friday:

So during the day we had a sub so it was really interesting. The big thing that happened was Jackie "lost" her iPad. See she claimed she brought it to school and when we came back into the class after snack she couldn't find it. So basically those whole 2 periods were about just finding her iPad. It basically became some type of mystery investigation CSI show thing. It was pretty intense. We all became Sherlock Holmes. So after the day she came home and her younger brother apparently took it with him to school so she got mad.

At the night me, Jackie, Quinn, Raina, Tessa, Payton and char all went out to sushi. It was really fun and after we went to froyo so yay. Anyways it was really fun.

Saturday:

So basically Saturday I became this really lazy person in the morning and then it was 12 and I'm like "I'm gonna hang out with Rosie" so I tried to text her. Anyways she didn't answer for like a Long time so I was in like depression during the time she didn't text me back. So basically after she finally answered and we hung out and stuff and it was fun and stuff. Lol. We went penny boarding and fun stuff.

So that night Chloe and Bella texted me and asked me to sleep over so I agreed to and turns out Tristan was sleeping over too so yah. So basically the three things we did the whole time was 1.swim 2. Play cards 3. Talk. it was pretty much party central 😂

Sunday:

I just hung out with Chloe, Bella and Tristan all day and we went to froyo again. Also Tristan kept calling all of us too white (because he's kinda tan) so I decided to prove him wrong by sitting in the sun while they played cards (big surprise) but it back fired and I just got burnt. So now my legs are all red.

______________

So my weekend was pretty intense and fun. I don't get to hang out with Rosie as much so it was really fun. Same thing with Chloe and Bella and Tristan. I'll see y'all later friends.