Im so so sorry quinn and tessa

Tbh totally honest I hate this book myself. Literally everyone at my school reads it excepts only a couple people. When I first made this book I was scared for people at my school to read it because they were in it and I didn't know how they would feel about it. Just acouple weeks ago Tessa read it and it was fine but she got upset, not at me but herself. That's where I knew I needed to delete the book. I don't want my book to make people feel bad about themselves because nobody should. She said she'll try to change but she doesn't have to. She can be who she wants to be and I don't want her making that choice just because of a stupid book.

I overreact about EVERYTHING and that's why acouple weeks after I make a chapter I totally regret it after. I forget about people cuz I'm dumb and I'll think about the weirdest things.

Yesterday Quinn read it. And this is why I'm writing this chapter. I just read her texts to me about the book and how she cried and here's the thing, Quinn doesn't cry. And look over here, I'm the one that made her cry. Out of all people of course I'm the one to make her cry. I'm crying right now for making her cry. You know how bad I feel about myself? I didn't mean to hurt her. She's my sister, I'm only allowed to hurt her physically. Not mentally. And the best part is that when she cried it was about my stupid overreaction. I hate myself for overreacting so much but I can't help it. Half the stuff in this book I don't even remember doing or hearing.

I just wanted to say I'm so so so so so sorry for making such a dumb book and making you all cry. I don't mean to do this to people. I didn't even know I had that effect on people. I hate seeing my best friends cry.

__________________

Well right now I'm just gonna go cry on my couch until Quinn's up cuz I wanna talk to her and make sure everything's okay. I feel so bad right now. I'll finish the book for this year but if anyone reads the grade 8 book I'm writing next year at my new school, I'll be deleting it.