Old ladies and paper balls

Sorry for the boringest chapter in the world (last chapter) I was in a bad mood and I miss Scarlett.

Anyways I have a funny story. At the time it wasn't funny, it just made me want to go punch her in the face. Ok well, me, Payton, Quinn and Jackie all went to the movie last night and well the commercials were on and all of us were talking, not loud at all. And we weren't the only ones talking, the rest of the theater was. Then this 40 year old lady who shops at Payless for all of her clothes and lives in a crappy apartment keeps looking at us with the most annoyed look on her face. But she would always look at me. At me. ME. I WAS WHISPERING TO QUINN. Plus the movie hadn't even started yet so idk what her problem was. She was the kinda 40 year lady who has never dated anyone in her life, no friends and no kids. Yah that kind. So she kept looking at me with that face, even when I wasn't even talking. Payton and Jackie were the ones who were loud tbh. But it gets better. I was whispering to Quinn and I'm almost 100% sure nobody could hear me. The lady decided to turn around one last time and say "do you mind? This isn't your living room, be quiet" and then turn back around. I literally almost got out of that chair and smacked her across The face.

1. She doesn't have the right to tell us that

2. PMS MUCH

3. Obviously she just hates me because everyONE ELSE IN THE THEATER WAS TALKING TOO.

I don't really know what else to talk about. Oh later this afternoon I'm going bowling with Payton and the rest of my brothers hockey team for the end of the season party type thing. Wish me luck.

___

Yesturday in French was the worst 😒 so me, Rosie and Payton were all practicing our French play but we couldn't really because 2 kids were siting behind us and were throwing paper balls at Rosie and Payton. They didn't throw them at me tho cuz I'm special 😛 lol jk. But of course Rosie decided to say "don't throw they at Stella" and of course being the immature boys they are, they did the exact opposite. Although one of them always kinda threw paper balls at me, it's never been this intense. This is the worst part. The taller guy out of the 2 said sorry to me the first time he threw one in my hair. I was hoping he wouldn't because Rosie and Payton would go into one of those "omg he likes u!!1!1" modes. And they did. Even though I don't like him at all and he's extremely unattractive it was still really embarrassing. Then, they decided to do really inappropriate stuff with their hands and tell us to look and obviously we didn't. So yah sure french was fun 😒.

_____

See ya later guys. BTW THANKS FOR 600 READS!!