Muskoka muskoka...

5 am was when we had to get to where the buses were taking off. That morning when I woke up at 4 I didn't really bother about looking good. If you expect me to look fabulous like always at 5 in the morning then you thought wrong. I ain't Beyoncé.

When we got there Rosie saw me first and went up to me and gave me a hug. Dear lord I hope were in the same cabin. My mom got out and grabbed all of my bags with the help of mr. "The dad of someone I hate" because they work together. I had 2 of my bags that weren't as big and my "he" put the big bags into the bus.

We all got on the bus and I waved to my mom through the window. Here we go.

The bus ride was awesome. I sat with Rosie and I became friends with kallie and Bella and even closer with Chloe. We all talked and had fun throughout those 6 hours.

~~~~after the bus ride~~~~

We got there and it was beautiful. The trees were beautiful shades of fall colours. I ended up being in a cabin with Jackie, Rosie, kallie, Chloe, Bella, Chelsea and Daisy.

(I'm not gonna tell everything that happened in muskoka I'm just gonna cover the important parts)

So basically I think it was the first day of muskoka and Rosie's exbestfriend Tessa started to like someone. Being the girl she is, she told basically everyone and the guy she liked, Jake, called her fugly and that basically set everyone in a bad mood. It wasn't Tessa's fault for liking him, it's the kids for saying she was fugly. See Payton on the other hand was also getting the drama to come to muskoka with us. Like she would follow chandler wherever he went and would sit next to him all the time. It's not like it was a bad thing but people should know that if you follow a guy around a lot, it might now be a big deal to but to other stupid people, they'll make a deal out of it. I didn't make a big deal out of it I'm just saying it's kinda stupid what other people think and they make it sound like it's the worst thing ever.

At night our cabin would just be calm while in the other cabin (of our class ((since all 3 grade 7 classes went with us too)) it would be flashing and falling off the top of bunk beds. Not saying our cabin wasn't fun because trust me it was. We hung up glow sticks ever where and being the type of girls we are, farted throughout the night.

All around, muskoka was extremely fun but if Tessa and Payton didn't like boyz it would probably be way better. Or at least if they just stayed away from them.