Meeting an old friend...

Y/n POV

I was in "combat class" as I would like to call it, being taught by
Mrs. Goodwitch.  Now, here's the thing.  Usually, this would be the ONLY class that I would stay up for.  But that changes when you have to stand up to 4 knuckle-heads, and the dumb one as their leader, and use some special bones to instill fear.  I was just napping, until someone tries to hit me on the head with a crop, "witch" was obvious who it was.  Although she was surprised.

Y/n: Y'know, it's not nice interrupting someone's nap time.

Goodwitch: Well then Mr. L/n, perhaps if you would sleep more, this wouldn't happen.

Y/n: I do.  It's just that I don't care for much anyways. Although, not caring made me lose something that was precious to me...

Goodwitch: What is that supposed to mean?

You looked at her, and put on a sad smile.

Y/n: Let's just say that you won't know what you have until it's gone.

You then changed your expression to your care-free and lazy look.

Y/n: Anyways, I'm gonna take a nap. But, somewhere else, heh.

Goodwitch: Wait! Where do you think you're-

But you already teleported to your dorm. Yes, I said your dorm. The dorm that was under construction. Well, anyways, it was just your regular looking dorm. You didn't like to clean anything, but you did it because it was like a thing that Papyurus asked you to do. You did promise him too after all. (Anyways, back to the story). I was just laying on my comfortable bed. Sure, not as comfortable as my bed in Snowdin, but it was still comfortable. But if course it was short lived, as someone knocked on my dorm. It took me awhile (as in 30 seconds) for me to get up, and open the door. I was surprised to see RWBY. What were they doing here?

Weiss POV
Y/n: Let's just say that you won't know what you have until it's gone.

Weiss: 'What does he mean by that?'

Y/n then suddenly changed his expression to his care-free look instantly, as though nothing happened.

Y/n: Anyways, I'm gonna take a nap. But, somewhere else, heh.

He then teleported out of a situation. Again. But what he said really bothered me...

Yang: What does he mean by that?

Blake: I don't know. But it sounds like he's been through a lot.

Weiss: I'm gonna go ask him.

Ruby: Wait! I wanna come too!

Blake: Me too. I wanna know more about him. *Blushes because she realized what she just said*

Yang: Oh? Why're blushing Blake? Is it it because you like Y/n?~

Blake: W-what?! No! I just.. want to know about his past is all.

Yang: Right...

Ruby: Let's go then!

No ones POV

As team RWBY entered Y/n's dorm, they weren't expecting a clean dorm. More of a messy, clothes all over kinda dorm. It had been awhile ever since you changed from your regular attire, so you changed.