Initiation

Y/n POV

I woke up, and looked at my alarm clock, which didn't go off apparently.  I looked closely and saw that it
7:50 am.  10 minutes before it went off.  I remembered Ozpin saying that my initiation was gonna be today the day before.  I gently descended down to the floor, so I wouldn't wake the girls up.  I got ready, and put on my blue sweater, black and white striped shorts, and skeleton bandana mask.  To be honest, no one has really ever seen my face, besides my little brother  and Dadster (if ya get the reference, good job.  Treat yourself to some memes.)  I pulled my bandana mask up, plugged my earbuds in my phone, and listened to Pegboard Nerds, and headed to Emerald Forest, where ever that was. 

-Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n walking down to the cliff-

Weiss POV

I was awakened to the sound of the dorm door closing, and sat up.  I looked around and looked up at the ceiling.  Y/n wasn't there, since he looked like a heavy sleeper.  I looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:45.  'Crap!  We're gonna be late for Y/n' s initiation!'  I then shouted, just loud enough to wake up Ruby, Yang, and Blake.  We all got ready and rushed to Emerald Forest.  Luckily, we got there in time.  'Lets see what he can do.'

Y/n POV

I eventually found Emerald Forest, Ozpin gave me the run down.  Although it did suck that no one would help me.  "Welp, guess I can't complain right now.  Heh.  Always had to be the hard way.  Guess you can say it's pretty, SANS-sational, to know that I'm special."  I heard some groans from the audience.  I decided to go on and start a pun kill-streak.  "What?  Don't you "relish", that it was a joke?  Looks like you'll just have to "ketchup" to my level of puns, and "mustard" the courage to tell one yourself eh?"  Everyone then started to facepalm.  "Heh.  I killed it with the puns today.  Just don't send me to the "pun-geon", okay?"  I then stepped on the launch pad (not the music pad.)  I was then launched off (duh) and just as I was about to crash into the ground, I teleported and on a tree branch.  "Let's do this..."

Blake POV

I saw that Y/n was gonna crash into the ground (DEJA VU), and panicked.  Then, he just disappeared.  I was looking all over, until I saw him on a tree branch.  When he landed, a bunch of Grimm surrounded him.  10 Beowolves, 2 Ursai, and 1 Nevermore to be exact.

Y/n POV

As I landed, I was surrounded by Beowolves, Ursai, and a Nevermore hovering in circles above me.  "Heh.  I can't even catch a break.  You Grimm are gonna have a bad time..."  

(Play this)

(Fight starts)

My left eye turned blue as I raised my left hand up, and summoned a bunch of bones.  I then brought my hand down on the Beowolves and Ursai.  Although it wasn't enough, I quickly summoned some more bones and a few Gaster Blasters.  (Like this.  Ignore the "bad time" message.  Also, I don't own this image)

When I was finished, I raised my hand again, and quickly slammed it in a downward motion, bringing the Nevermore crashing down

When I was finished, I raised my hand again, and quickly slammed it in a downward motion, bringing the Nevermore crashing down.  I quickly summoned some bones under it, stabbing it, and used some Gaster Blasters to finish it off.  (Stop playing music.  Also, the music belongs to Wisp X.)  After the fight, I made my way to the ruins, to collect a relic.  As I got there, I saw a faint figure in the distance.  "Dad?"  The figure looked towards me, and waved.  'Still checking on me huh?'  He then vanished into thin air.  I continued to where I was headed.  After a few minutes, I got there.  I decided to pick a sapphire colored knight piece.  Then I just teleported to the top of the cliff, and have Ozpin the relic. 

-Timeskip brought to you by Yang flirting with Y/n-

Ozpin: Y/n L/n.  You chose the sapphire knight piece.  You will also be a one-man team, since your skills have proven you earned that right.  You are now (Team name.) 

-Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/n reading F/b-

Y/n POV

I was on my bed.  Well, on my upside down bed.  You know what I mean, right, male readers?  (Receives a call on his phone)

ZEFFEX: Bro.  Don't go on and break the fourth wall man.  That's Deadpool's job.  Not yours.

Y/n: Too bad.  I'm doing it right now.  Anyways, see ya.

ZEFFEX: Wait!  I ain't done ye--

You hung up, since he was starting to get annoying.  (Btw, this talk between the protagonist and author was inspired by Rekxyen.  Read his stories.   They're pretty good.)

Y/n: Welp, this seems like a good time to take a nap. 

You then heard a voice say: "Take a Nappa!"  (May or may not be a Vanoss reference)

You ignored it, and felt yourself falling asleep.

(Well then!  How did y'all like this part of the story?  I was "krillin" it with the puns no?  Anyways, hope you guys did enjoy it.  This is ZEFFEX, signing off!  Later!)