High School Reunion

Magsimula sa umpisa

*Phone rings*

Seulgi: "Sergeant?" 

Sergeant Cho: "Kang, sorry about this business with NIS. Had no idea they'd pull a coup like this on the case"

Seulgi: "Not your fault boss, I'm just pissed as fuck. Kim got into some sort of trouble, she very nearly told me about it. I'm so close to getting her to give me information. She trusts me boss"

Sergeant Cho: "Then that is very good news because I'm calling to tell you we need Kim and the others as soon as possible. If the Taeyang murder is related to the Kim's, then it is only a matter of time before the NIS take over our entire investigation. Get me those targets Kang. Soon"

Seulgi: "Understood, sir".

The detective once again sat in her car outside of Jennie's apartment building, after witnessing the former prison inmate and her two friends entering the building a few minutes earlier. She had sent a text message to Jennie, pretending to miss the girl and asking if she was ok in hope that Jennie would confide in her, but received no response. Seulgi lifted up a tape recorder to her mouth to make notes. "I  believe fugitive Jennie Kim came close to revealing her identity tonight, till her friend got in the way. Stephanie Hwang and Namjoon Kim are an obstacle, they don't trust me, or are very protective of Jennie. She won't give me anything while they're around. I need to find a way to isolate her from them". 

Seulgi yawned deeply as she had to drag her head up from the steering wheel, most of her days and nights were spent either with Jennie Kim, or surveillance outside of her apartment, sleep wasn't a luxury the black haired cop could afford right now. ~I need a permanent coffee supply injected into my veins~ she thought to herself as she again yawned, rubbing her eyes. She soon became more alert as she spotted Namjoon and Tiffany leaving Jennie's apartment, both getting into the man's car and driving away. The friends leaving wasn't what interested Seulgi, it was the flashing light coming from a near by car that concerned her, it seemed like a camera flash. Someone else was observing the Kim house. 

The detective grabbed her gun from its holster and got out of her car to approach the mysterious camera flash. She tapped on the tinted window of the expensive blue sports car, keeping her gun ready in case she needed to defend herself. 

"Missed me did you?" the sadly familiar voice of J-Hope called from the car as the window lowered, the same arrogant smirk on his face. Seulgi sighed loudly with frustration as she put her gun away, "what the fuck are you doing here? This is my operation, fuck off". Hoseok opened his door and got out of the car, he rested his elbow on the roof, leaning backwards as he looked Seulgi up and down flirtatiously, causing the girl to roll her eyes. "I'm not interested in your corporate girlfriend, relax. But if she hired Lone Wolf then she may be in contact with them" he said while still appreciating the detective's body. Seulgi raised her eyebrow, "Lone Wolf doesn't meet anyone personally, the people who hire the assassin don't even know their real identity, their gender or anything. That's something the secret services should know. So again I ask the question, what the fuck are you doing here?". Hoseok laughed and held his hands up, "ok you got me. I'm here to see you, and seen as Jennie Kim is probably the one hiring Lone Wolf's services then it gives me the excuse to be here". She sighed again, "why do you want to see me? Stop fucking around, I've got a job to do". J-Hope reached his hand over and gently brushed a few stray hairs out of Seulgi's face, "I want to ask you out on a date". The detective burst out laughing believing the NIS agent to be joking, her face soon went serious when she realised that he wasn't "A date...? Um really no. Bye", she turned around and walked back towards her own car before the man could even respond, as she got into her driver's seat she took one last look at him to make sure he was leaving, as Hoseok drove away he winked at Seulgi. ~I rejected him so why is he still fucking smiling like that? God he's annoying~.