Fencing (Maura x reader)

Request: Maura/female reader: The reader and Maura have been dating for quite some time now

Request: Maura/female reader: The reader and Maura have been dating for quite some time now. So, the reader sometimes attends Maura's fencing training just to see her. She catches the eye of another fencer who then proceeds to flirt with her while Maura is watching, making her jealous. When the fencer sees that, they jokingly asks to fight Maura for the reader's hand. Maura agrees and becomes aggressive during the fight and ultimately wins.

a/n: I don't know anything about fencing so this is just what I found online

"Go Maura!" you cheered as you watched your girlfriend at fencing practice.

The people around you looked at you with a bit of annoyance on their faces.

"I guess this is more of a silent sport then," you said sarcastically, making Maura laugh over on the mat.

"Don't mind them, anyone would be so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you cheering them on," said another fencer, "I'm Janice by the way."

"Y/N, and thanks," you chuckled.

"I've seen you around here before, you're dating the doctor right?" she asked.

"Very happily so," you said not quite sure where this conversation was going.

"Well if you ask me I think you could do better," she grinned.

Before you could say anything Maura was by your side.

"You really think so Janice? Oh, have you been able to find a new job since your business went bankrupt?" Maura quipped with a bit of jealousy in her voice.

"Oh Maura, jealousy isn't attractive. Right Y/N?" Janice smirked knowing she was getting under Maura's skin.

"Maura, maybe we should just go," you said.

"How about this, Maura and I have a little match and the winner gets Y/N's hand."

"That really won't be necessary-" you started.

"Alright fine," Maura said cutting you off.

The two women headed to the mat and took their stance.

"En garde," the referee stated, "Etes-vous prets? Allez!"

After the starting commands had been given Maura immediately lunged forward to be on the attack.

Janice parried on defense, a bit surprised by Maura's unusual aggression.

Maura continued pushing on the attack, you had never seen her this forward in a match before.

The match went on, each woman scoring one point after the other but it was Maura who reached 15 points first to win.

Maura removed her mask, "better luck next time," she told Janice who walked away defeated.

Maura strutted towards you with pride but noticed you weren't quite so happy.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" she asked you.

"Did you really think I was interested in her Maura? That I'd just leave you to be with her?"

"No, I was just-"

"Jealous?" you interrupted.

"Okay, maybe I was a little jealous," she confessed.

"Maura, I love you, you don't have to fight to win my hand," you said a bit more playfully after calming down.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I guess I was out of line."

"It's alright," you said before leaning in to whisper in her ear, "I must admit, seeing you so zealous was kind of hot."

"Really?" she said blushing slightly.

"Take me home Maura."

"It would be my pleasure Y/N."