Interrogation (Jane x reader)

Request: Jane Rizzoli and the fem!reader have been dating for a while, so when the reader decides to visit for a lunch date, she kisses Jane on the cheek which catches the attention of a crude suspect

Request: Jane Rizzoli and the fem!reader have been dating for a while, so when the reader decides to visit for a lunch date, she kisses Jane on the cheek which catches the attention of a crude suspect. Frost tells Jane that they need to interview him (the suspect) really quick while he's in custody, so Jane reluctantly goes with him. During the interview though, the suspect starts to make vulgar remarks toward Jane's girlfriend which makes Jane angry, so she has to be escorted out by Frost

tw: homophobia

You always felt welcomed at the precinct.

Jane's co-workers loved the two of you together so visiting her at lunch had turned into quite a frequent occurrence.

Everyone cheerfully greeted you as you made your way upstairs to the detectives floor.

Frankie was moving a suspect caught with drugs to the interrogation room when you kissed Jane hello on the cheek.

The suspect made a foul face and looked to Frankie, "You really let them do that shit in here."

"Shut up and keep moving," Frankie said pushing him just a little bit harder after his remark.

Jane only rolled her eyes, she was used to suspects making crude comments towards her, it was just part of the job when you were a female detective.

"Hey Jane, you have some time to interview this guy before his lawyer gets here?" Frost asked.

"Yeah, I'll be right there," Jane said reluctantly and turned to you apologetically

"It's okay Jane, go put him behind bars," you said playfully.

"I'll be back soon and then we can go get lunch," Jane said quickly kissing you and heading off with Frost to the interrogation room.

They walked into the room, the suspect smirking at them.

"Alright Johnny, how about you make this easy for everyone and just tell us what you were doing with a duffle bag full of cocaine in the trunk of your car," Jane started taking a seat across from him with Frost standing next to her.

"How about you tell me why they let a dyke like you be a cop," he retorted.

Jane felt herself losing her patience with the guy but she pretended to just brush it off.

"We know this isn't your first offense Johnny so you're definitely going to jail this time. The only question is for how long but if you just own up to the drugs being yours then maybe the judge will give you a reduced sentence," she continued.

"That girl of yours, she ever been with a man? I think if she spent a night with me I could set her straight," he grinned.

Jane could handle vulgar remarks being thrown at her but he crossed the line when he started talking about you that way.

"You know what dirtbag," Jane said angrily, standing up from her seat and slamming her hands against the table, "I am going to do everything I can to make sure you spend the rest of your life in prison and-"

Frost grabbed her arm at the outburst, escorting her out of the room.

"Let me back in there Frost," Jane told him once they were outside.

"No way Jane, I want him to rot in prison just as much as you do but I can't let you back in there." Frost told her, "go find Y/N, have a nice lunch and by the time you get back I'll have Johnny on his way to max... hopefully."

"Thanks Frost," Jane sighed and turned to head back to the bullpen.

Jane wasn't going to let that guy ruin her day, especially when got to spend part of it with you.