Pastry day (Maura x reader)

Request: Can you do a thing where Maura's girlfriend, the reader, owns a French pastry shop in Boston and will occasionally drop by the BPD to give Maura and the detectives pastries and try out new recipes to see if they're good enough to be in th...

Request: Can you do a thing where Maura's girlfriend, the reader, owns a French pastry shop in Boston and will occasionally drop by the BPD to give Maura and the detectives pastries and try out new recipes to see if they're good enough to be in the shop's window? It just seems like a cute idea. PS: Love the writing!

When you and Maura first started dating you would drop by the BPD labs to surprise her with some fresh pastries from your shop across town.

After the first few visits you started bringing some for Jane.

Then Frankie and Korsak started stealing them from her desk so you began bringing two boxes worth for the entire team.

It became a routine, every other Friday, or pastry day as the detectives called it.

They loved your French pastries so much that you thought maybe they could be your guinea pigs for trying new recipes.

A few of them were a miss but for the most part every single thing you brought in was acclaimed by the detectives.

Today you dropped by with a box full of a new chocolate Éclairs you were trying out.

You went to Maura's office first and kissed her hello.

"Are these the new Éclairs?" she asked.

"Yeah, I hope your friends like them," you sighed.

"Looks like you'll get your answer," she chuckled as Jane, Frankie, Korsak and Nina strolled into Maura's office.

"Pastry day, pastry day," Frankie chanted.

"Stop it Frankie, you're going to scare her off and she'll never bring pastries again," Jane said smacking her brother on the shoulder making everyone laugh.

"What's on the menu today chef?" Korsak asked.

"Chocolate Éclairs," you smiled, opening up the box to them, "help yourselves."

"Maura, if you don't marry this woman I will," Frankie said as he pushed Korsak aside and grabbed two Éclairs.

"Sorry Frankie, I think I'll be keeping this one around," Maura laughed grabbing a pastry of her own.

Everyone dug into the pastries with looks of satisfaction on their faces.

"I take it you guys like it?" you chuckled.

"So good Y/N," Jane muttered in between bites.

"Good enough to put in my shop?"

"Most definitely," Nina responded.

"My god, the chocolate icing, the creamy filling and the doughy goodness," Frankie practically moaned.

"You need a minute alone there Frankie?" Jane teased.

"Janey, we gotta get some for ma, she'd love these."

"Feel free to take the rest to her," you grinned.

"Oh no, I'm taking the rest of the box, ma can get some from your shop," he stated grabbing the box and going back to his desk upstairs.

"Hey, those are for everyone Frankie," Korsak yelled going after him.

"Another success," Maura smiled at you.

"How lucky am I to have the best customers ever," you beamed before kissing her again.

"Get a room," you heard Jane faux gag.

"Oh go get another Éclair Jane," Maura retorted.

"Don't mind if I do," she said leaving with Nina.

As soon as they were gone you went back to kissing your girlfriend glad to finally be alone.