welcoming harlow

Začít od začátku

"She's crowning, babe. Her head is right there. That's why it's burning a lot. You got it, just take your time. Don't rush it." RJ whispers to Will.

Will lays his head on RJ's shoulder and pushes again. 

"Good job, baby! That's it. Go go go!" RJ whispers as Will pushes Harlow's head out slowly.

"Ow! Fuck!" Will says as he squeezes RJ's hands.

Hailey checks to make sure the cord isn't around Harlow's neck.

"You can push now, Will." Hailey says as she gets a towel ready for the baby.

Will pushes hard one more time and the baby Harlow is born! Will grunts as the Harlow comes out.

"Good job, baby! There she is!" RJ says as he grabs Harlow.

RJ helps Will put Harlow on his chest. Harlow begins to cry loudly right away, making Will and RJ shed a tear.

"Oh my gosh, hi Harlow. Hi, baby! You are so chunky!" Will says making RJ giggle.

"You do make big babies! You did an amazing job, babe! I am so fucking proud of you!" RJ says as he kisses Will.

"Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you honestly." Will says as he sits down in the birth pool, holding baby Harlow on his chest.

"Congratulations guys! Harlow was born at 3:09am on September 3rd!" Hailey says happily as she walks over covering Harlow with a towel so she stays warm.

"Hi, Harlow! Hi, pretty girl!" RJ whispers as he admires his and Will's new baby girl.

Hailey checks on Harlow to make sure she is okay, and she is doing perfectly. Harlow is looking around and yawns.

RJ looks at Harlow and rubs her head softly. Harlow looks up at RJ making him teary eyed.

"Aww, she's looking at you! My labors have been getting faster and faster, holy crap man." Will says as RJ and Hailey giggle.

"Usually they do! My one client was actually pushing when I arrived and they called ten minutes earlier! Harlow is so beautiful, guys! Congratulations!" Hailey says as she smiles.

"Thank you!" RJ and Will say in unison.

"She looks just like Coralei. Oh my god. She's like Coralei's double!" Will says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

"She really does. She looks a lot like Coralei! That's really cute that the sisters look alike! Look at all of this hair too! Wow!" RJ says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

"No wonder I had heartburn and was sick! What time is it? That was so freaking fast." Will asks Hailey and RJ.

"3:15! She was born quick! She was born at 3:09! She looks great, just relaxing with her Daddy. She's very cute." Hailey says with a big smile.

RJ takes a few pictures of Will and baby Harlow together in the birth pool. Will smiles at RJ and kisses him softly.

"I love you." Will whispers to RJ.

"I love you too! And I love this baby girl!" RJ says as he kisses Will and kisses Harlow's cheek.

*****
Will is now in bed relaxing and drinking a lot of water. Hailey is cleaning off Harlow and is checking on her. RJ kisses Will's cheek and Will smiles at him.

"You did freaking great, babe! How are you feeling?" RJ asks Will as he rubs his shoulder.

"I feel pretty good! I'm sore, but that's expected! And I love my necklace! It's so so pretty!" Will says as RJ films Will's push present.

*Will's present from RJ! Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's birth stones*

"I forgot to film myself giving it to Will! Vlogger fail!" RJ says as he giggles.

"It's totally fine, I was a crying mess honestly! And it's 3am too, don't worry about it. I freaking love my present, though! So thank you, babe. I love you." Will says as he kisses RJ.

"I love you too!" RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

RJ then films a little time lapse of Hailey checking Harlow. Hailey listens to Harlow's heart and lungs, checks her reflexes, checks her ears and eyes and a few other things!

"She is perfect, guys! She is wide awake too! Happy birthday, Harlow! Happy birthday, beautiful girl!" Hailey says as she checks how long Harlow is.

"She is twenty inches long! Perfect size for a baby! Now, let's see how much she weighs!" Hailey says as she puts Harlow on the scale and lifts her up slowly.

"She weighs eight pounds, six ounces! Big healthy girl!" Hailey says writing everything down on Harlow's birth certificate. 

"Bigger then Coralei and smaller then Theodore. She is so perfect." RJ says as he kisses Harlow's cheek.

"She may be hungry, she's rooting!" Hailey says, handing Harlow to Will to breast feed.

Will begins to breastfeed Harlow as RJ films the special moment.

"First time breastfeeding! Harlow looks like a nursing pro just like Teddy was!" RJ says as he kisses Will's cheek.

"She sure is! I'm glad she is latched well." Will says with a big grin.

Will, RJ, Harlow and Hailey relaxed while they waited for the three other Shepherd-Aguiar kids wake up! :)

Will posts a picture of Harlow head, showing her dark black hair. He writes the caption as: "Harlow Scarlett has arrived! 8lbs 6oz 20 inches long! She's doing so well and so am I. More pictures to come of this beautiful girl soon 💖"

RJ posts a picture of himself holding Harlow on his chest, not showing her face. He writes the caption as: "Harlow Scarlett - September 3rd 3:09am - 8lbs 6oz- 20 inches long. Both Harlow and Will are great 💖"