"Daddy? Juice?" Coralei asks Will.

"Apple juice or orange juice?" Will asks Coralei.

"Apple juice! Pwease." Coralei says and Will smiles.

"Of course. Stay in here with Theodore." Will says as he heads into the kitchen. 

Will pours apple juice in Coralei's sippy cup and hands it to Coralei.

"Fank you!" Coralei says happily.

"You're welcome!" Will says as he kisses Coralei.

"Look at these flowers that RJ got me! He is such a sweetheart and I love him so much

"Look at these flowers that RJ got me! He is such a sweetheart and I love him so much. He has been taking care of the house and everything since I have been sick. Don't worry I'm not pregnant, it's just some nasty stomach bug." Will says as he walks back into the living room.

RJ walks down the steps with Dobby. Dobby runs in and licks Coralei. 

"Dobby!" Coralei says happily as she hugs him tightly.

"Hey, babe. How are you feeling?" RJ asks Will as he kisses him.

"I feel better, definitely. Thank you for taking care of me." Will says as he kisses RJ again.

"Of course! Get some rest. I am going to get our big boy and then I am going to start cooking dinner. Theodore, Coralei, Dobby, be good for Daddy! I'll be right back!" RJ says as he kisses Theodore and Coralei before leaving the house.

*****
Benji is currently playing with some of his classmates while he waits for RJ to pick him up.

"Benji, look who's here!" Mrs. Fowler says as Benji smiles and grabs his things.

Mrs. Fowler walks over to RJ and smiles.

"I wanna tell you something that happened today. Benji and the rest of his classmates were working on Mother's Day projects. Benji has made a few for his grandmas and Will, they are very cute. Anyway, Ensley asked Benji if he was making his mom a Mother's Day present and he got really upset. I calmed him down and he seems to be doing better since then. I just wanted to let you know just incase he got upset later." Mrs. Fowler says to RJ.

"He has been talking about his mom a lot lately. We talked about visiting her grave sometime soon and he's ready for it. Whenever he is ready we will take him." RJ says as Benji walks over to him.

"Benji, have a good rest of your day! Have fun!"  Mrs. Fowler says as Benji smiles.

*****
"Is Benji okay? He seems a little sad." Will asks RJ as Benji finishes up his homework at the table.