Chapter 6

"No, you are not coming with us."

"What happens when you get captured?"

"There's only two options that can happen. Win and live or lose and get killed." I said and nodded at Rain, who nodded back and activated the ground bridge from human sized computer.

"Let at least one of us come with you." Optimus said and I thought, then sighed.

"Fine. You can come but only you." I looked at Optimus as I spoke. He nodded and transformed then activated his holoform.

Me and Rain were ready and so was Optimus. I nodded and we walked through the ground bridge. On the other side we saw some of Askard's men.

"You and Rain came." Askard's second in command said and I nodded.

"Hey Roger, what's the difference between the wind and a blonde?" One of the men joked making the second in command roll his eyes.

"Some days the wind doesn't blow." The other one said making Rain mad.

"HEY!" She shouted causing the two men laugh as the commander shook his head. "I WILL-" I cut her off.

"Don't listen to them. That's what they want. Make you mad." I told and walked behind the commander who led us to the base.

We entered and Askard's men tryed everything to make me angry but I ignored them as I only walked forward.

Rain and Optimus walked around the battle arena as I stepped on it and glared at Askard.

"Good to see that you came to fight with me." He said and roared as he started to transform to his dragon form(above is his dragon form).

I punched the ground and ice formed around me. The ice broke after I had finished my transformation and we both roared.

We started cyrcling each other before charging. He jumped attacked but I dodged and grabbed his neck between my strong jaws. He roared out of pain and clawed my right eye making me let go and step back a few steps. I held my eye for a moment before opening it and looking at my brother.

"That's all you got Askard?" I asked with a grin. "Gladiator armor!" I shouted as a red armor appeared on my hands and tail.

After it was on I roared and spinned my tail to make two sharp claws fly at Askard

After it was on I roared and spinned my tail to make two sharp claws fly at Askard. They hit him on a body and blew up. Askard roared in pain again and then charged at me. I charged as well and Askard jumped on my back clawing it and bit my neck. I roared in pain and tryed to shake him off but couldn't at first until his tail was close to my head. I bit it and threw him off of me. He opened his wings and took off to the sky. He turned around in the sky and dove towards me releasing his fire breath. I dodged it by moving my upper torso to the side.

I roared after dodging the attack and charged again

I roared after dodging the attack and charged again. He landed and charged as well. Askard clawed my torso as I hit his head with my tail. He didn't stand back up after falling to the ground. I put my right leg on his torso as I pointed my left hand armor claw to his head.

"I yield." He surrendered and I let out a ground shaking roar that showed I was the stronger. Royal and Reno were released and the three had transformed to their dinosaur forms. They roared with me in victory.