Chapter 1

Optimus and his team are investicating the cave, in their human form, where they got signal at. Unfortunately, for them, they got stuck as the rocks fell and blocked the enterence.

They have searched around for exit until they came upon huge base.

Optimus started to move but he was stopped when yellow haired girl jumped in front of them and pointed her double guns at them. The autobots raised their hands in surrender as three more humans came behind her.

"Who are you and how did you find us?" Blue haired girl asked angrily.

"We mean no harm. We got energon signal in here but when we were in here the enterence collapsed and we are now stuck." Optimus explained still holding his hands up.

"That explains the earthquake." Blue haired girl muttered in thought. "I and Reno will check it out, you two stay here and keep an eye on them." She said and ran off with red haired boy to look at the enterence.

The autobots stayed behind with the two. Suddenly the lights went off but the light still was so they saw each other. "Seriously?" Green haired boy sighed and walked further to repair the lights.

Meanwhile with the other two...

They had ran to the enterence and saw that the autobots were right. They tryed to push the rocks away but it was useless.

"We are locked with them. What now Roxy?" Reno asked as he looked at the girl.

"Let's go back." She said and ran back to the others. "They were right. The enterence is blocked and we can't get through." Roxy said as she put her hand on the other girl's hand who was holding the guns. "Lower your weapons. We are stuck here together anyways." She said as the lights came back.

"Finally!" Green haired boy shouted. Roxy looked at him then back at the autobots.

"I'm Roxy. These are Rain, Reno and Royal." She introdused her team and Optimus did the same to his own team.