Chapter 3

"You will regret it, Megatron!" I treathened him as he held up a canister we were in.

"Megatron, let the humans go!" Optimus demanded making the deception laugh.

"Or what?" He asked with a evil smikre on his face.

Megatron had managed to capture me and Reno and now he is making a deal with the autobots. He took me out of the silinder and held me upside down.

That's it. I thought and clawed Megatron's hand. He hissed then growled at me. I growled back.

"I wouldn't do it if I were you." Rain told. Good thing that they went to autobots.

"In midday at the old canyon. Be there or they will die." Megatron treathened and cut the line off, then looked at me but didn't say anything.

~Timeskip~

We walked through the ground bridge and saw the autobots. Royal were nowhere in sight. I grinned towards Reno and nodded as he did the same towards me.

"I didn't think you would come Optimus but now..." Megatron held us above the canyon as me and Reno did the face like we were scared of that height. "No tricks Optimus or I will let them drop." Megatron treathened and I nodded towards Rain. She took out one of her guns and shot in front of Megatron's feet, making him let go of us.

With that we fell...

To be continued...

Four Legendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें