Chapter 5

It's been a week since we fought with the decepticons. They had retreated and we are now staying with the autobots a little while.

Currently, me and Rain are training in our human forms as Reno and Royal are scouting. Thanks to Rain's smilodon form she can grow claws. I was blocking her attacks with my sword that is the strongest weapon in the universe.

We knew the autobots were watching but we didn't mind. However it was different feeling when a stranger is watching you train.

 However it was different feeling when a stranger is watching you train

We were cut off by an alarm. We all ran into main room and saw a familiar face on a screen.

I growled. "Askard" he laughed evily.

"I heard that you were here and thanks to my sword I hacked to your computer." He said with a grin on his face. "Why I called you? I have something you wanna take back." He said and stepped aside to show my two team members tied up.

"What to you want?" I growled lowly but I kept my anger in control.

"To fight with you." He told and I tilted my head. "Midnight, at my base. You know where the arena is. If you come there, then I will return your boys. If you win, you can do with me whatever you want." He said and I thought for a moment.

"And if I lose?"

"Your hole team will obey and bow before me." He said with a grin making me huff. The smoke came out through my nose.

"Very well then." I sighed in defeat and he cut the line off.

"Roxy-"

"I had no other choice." I cut Rain off. I started to walk away.

"We could think of a plan that can-" I cut Ratchet off.

"You don't know how strong Askard is." I shouted and all the base fell silent. "I do." I said sadly and walked away to one of the hallways. After I was alone I stopped in the middle of the hallway.

This don't have to be like this.

-Join with me sister so we can rule the world together. I know you want it.

No I don't.

-Then die!

What happened to you?

You have lost your way.

The sentences repeated in my head. They were the ones I said to Askard, my own brother. I closed my eyes and lowered my head.