His grandma is the only person he has left, really.

I watched Jinyoung as he continued cooking, since it was the only thing left to finish the dinner-making. He looked deep in thought, I felt sorry.

Jinyoung's kindness was something I could never repay him for, so I wanted him not to be sad anymore. But I didn't know what to say, so I just watched him.

•••

We finished dinner with very less conversation, because the always blabbering Jinyoung didn't talk as much as he usually does.

I sighed as I watched him return to his room in absolute silence.

"I'm worried about him..." Granny Woo said and frowned. "What I said is true, and when it happens he will be absolutely torn."

I looked down to my lap. "It makes me sad to see him sad. I hope you stay strong grandma."

"Naeun promise me, when I'm not here anymore..." Grandma started. "Promise me that you will take care of him and always be there for him, alright honey?"

I nodded. "I promise. I would even if you didn't ask."

"He will need you the most when I'm gone."

•••

I sighed and laid my head back on the headboard of my bed. What his grandma told me kept repeating over and over in my head, to the point where I became dizzy.

I hopped onto my feet, with a solid decision. I opened the door and stood outside Jinyoung's. What if he wants to be alone?

I remembered Granny Woo and my conversation a while ago.

"He never likes being alone, even if he may seem like he does."

I nodded and creaked open the door. "Jinyoung?"

I froze because Jinyoung froze.

He was putting on a shirt, but I saw a flash of his bare chest and stomach.

I cleared my throat after he quickly put his shirt on and tried to act not flustered. "Sorry, I probably should've knocked."

"Haha it's fine..." Jinyoung said, but his laugh was lifeless.

I made my way to his bed and sat down on it after him, staring at him.

"Why are you here?" He asked.

"Because you're sad." I said plainly. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I'm fine..." He said.

"I know you're sad." I said, but then I smiled. "That's why, I will make you feel better."

One side of Jinyoung's lips tugged upwards.

"Welcome to Naeun's Therapy Center." I said and cleared my throat. "What seems to be the problem, mister Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung slightly smiled. "I'm depressed that my grandma doesn't have much time left."

I frowned. "She is very old, isn't she?"

He nodded lightly. "She works hard too, because she wants to see me be successful."

"She will soon, I know it." I said. "And she will watch you with the biggest grin possible when you do, so don't you worry."

"I hope so." Jinyoung said.

"And yes she is aging, even though she exercises for an hour straight every morning to keep up with her health." I said. "But that is exactly why Granny Woo is very strong."

Jinyoung nodded. "She is."

"So are you." I said. "Which makes the both of you such lovely people."

A laugh left Jinyoung's lips.

I smiled, seeing that he was smiling again.

"I hate that you made me happy so easily." Jinyoung pouted. "You're so cute."

"Am I?" I started doing flower and heart poses.

"Hehe~" Jinyoung grinned. "Do you know what would make me even happier though?"

"What?" I asked.

"You have to promise to do it, though."

I cocked my head to the side. "Okay?"

"Let me kiss you."