T E N

"Uh oh, we have a problem." Jinyoung said.

I looked up. "Huh?"

"I guess I did use all the meat when I burnt it." He said. "What are we going to do??"

"I'll just go buy some more real quick." I said.

"No, I'll go, if my grandma comes home you should explain to her because she likes you better than me." Jinyoung said, bolting out the door.

"Okay--"

"Oh no." He backed up from the door. "Retreat retreat!!" He yelled in English.

"She's home??"

Jinyoung nodded. "And we didn't make dinner."

"Uh oh."

"What are we gonna doooo?" Jinyoung ran around the kitchen like a headless chicken.

Granny Woo soon made her way into the house. "Ahh, that was a nice bath--oh hello kids."

"Hi grandma." Jinyoung and I said in unison.

"Did you make dinner Jinyoung?" Grandma asked.

"IT WAS HER!" Jinyoung pointed to me.

I glared at Jinyoung and kicked him in the butt.

"Aigoo Jinyoung I even gave you so much time." Granny Woo said.

"You told me to make dinner 20 minutes before you came home." Jinyoung said.

"Tsk, you have your mother's smart mouth. I never liked that lady."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes.

"Well, actually the reason Jinyoung couldn't finish dinner was because I made him burn the meat." I said.

"You don't have to take the blame darling." Granny Woo said to me.

I silently snickered at Jinyoung, who looked so done.

"She cut herself, so I was taking care of her, grandma." Jinyoung said.

"You did?!" Granny Woo turned to me. "Where?!"

"Its small, and we already took care of it so don't worry." I assured.

"Jinyoung, how could you make the young lady hurt herself?!"

"I didn't!"

"I was being clumsy, it's not his fault." I said.

Granny Woo sighed. "I cannot leave you two kids by yourself without one of you injuring yourselves and one almost burning the house down."

Jinyoung and I bowed in sync. "We're sorry. We will be more careful from now on." We recited, because this isn't the first time the two of us did something together resulting in not so good results.

"I forgive you. I am only worried for you two, I hope you can live well on your own when I'm gone." She smiled at us. "Now go finish dinner, you little twerps."

I smiled sadly because I knew what she was talking about.

Jinyoung looked at the floor and silently returned to the kitchen. I watched him worriedly, because I know he doesn't like hearing those things coming from his grandma.