13

Ariana's POV

I sighed, getting up and getting ready for school. I walked into my closet and looked for something. I decided to wear something that Kylie gave me.

I got to school and went to my locker

I got to school and went to my locker. I felt someone walk behind me.

"I'm sorry, Ariana." Kylie says.

I turn around. I looked around and find the group to be looking at us.

"I didn't know you liked him. I just- ugh. We just started talking and we all of the sudden-

"It's okay." I gave her a soft smile.

"Okay, come join us when you're done." Kylie smiles.

I nodded. I looked through my locker but I heard Justin clear his throat.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Look, Ariana, maybe we can just stay friends. It'll be best for us." Justin says. "And that includes not kissing or doing anything else with each other."

"Okay, I understand." I smiled.

"We can still hug though." He giggled, making my face go red.

I stepped closer and we hugged. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and we moved side to side. Justin's arms made me feel so warm and so cuddly.

(Also, the way he looks at her 😍😍)

"Aww." The group says in unison.

I wanted to kiss him so badly, but I couldn't. I then realized something.. I forgot our project at him.

"Shit!" I pulled away from him, making him furrow his eyebrows. "I forgot our project at home, I'll go and call my mom right now!"

I ran to the office. I didn't use my phone because I didn't feel like taking it out.

"Can I call my mom?" I asked.

"Sure." The lady says.

I dialed the number and she picks up, "Uh hey mom, you know that project that Justin and I were working on? Can you drop it off please?.... Oh, it's in my room near my desk... okay, thanks... bye... love you."

I sat down, waiting. A few minutes later, my mom comes into the office with my project.

"Thanks mom." I smiled, grabbing our project.

Mom leaves and I walked back to the group.

"Wow." Selena looks at the project.

"It's first period, right?" Justin asked.

"Yeah." I said.

An hour later...

We presented, it went smoothly. Now, we have to watch other's. I swear, nobody took it seriously besides us.

"Oh my god." I sighed under my breath.

"Yeah, I know." He chuckled.

~~~

ok so i was binge watching some Jariana edits and clips n stuff ok instagram and I got in my feelsssss

Like literally i ship them 100x more now and I never noticed how he looked at ariana... justin looked at ariana like she was his everything

like damn boo

Dont get me wrong, i still ship jelena and maciana, but I just want Jariana to rise, like seriously 😂