“You are well off Tiffany, I have never met Luke's brother and the good go to heaven. That doesn’t make sense.” I said, looking at her.

“Angels go to heaven.”

“I’m a werewolf, where do they go?”

“Angels go to heaven.” I got up and chucked a five-pound note on her lap and walked off. She is such an idiot. I stormed off to Ben and walked out. She is just a fraud. Everyone knows angels exist, but they do not mention it.

“What did she say?” He asked me. He looked nervous looking at me.

“Are you Luke's brother?” I asked suddenly. Something she said about a rock and a hedge, she made it out as if I knew him. Was Ben his brother?

“Yes.” My heart just stopped. All this time I have been with a murderer. I stepped back and looked at him. He looked nothing like Luke that is how I did not notice. I was so stupid.

“Please don’t be scared of me. I would never hurt you, if I wanted to I would have by now, but I did not.” I stayed still judging him. It was true, he has not hurt me.

“That day in the castle you hurt me…”

“I am sorry, but that one of my men. I just needed to hurt him. He does not care about you, really, if you were my mate, I would have never let you go that day. What type of person allows you to catch a car and then a train when he knew I was out there. Think about it Sophie.” It was true, I was more in danger of being by myself than I was when I was with him. He let me go and did not even go with me to make sure I was okay. My head, though said he had mentioned he would not chase after me.

“I am willing to give you a chance to explain your side, but if I so much see a lie. I am out of here and I will never speak to you again.” benefit of the doubt is all he needed. He walked ahead and sat on the bench looking out of the sea. I sat further across from him.

“My father had a mistress, my mother. She was not his mate, but someone to keep him warm at night. Once I was born, he became more loving towards her until Luke's mother died. I don’t know what happened in the middle as I was sent away to boarding school. That is where I met my own mate, Sylvia. She was so bloody beautiful I still remember when I first saw her. She was perfect, but my father hated the idea of any of his children having a mate so he killed her, she was one month pregnant with my baby. I was heartbroken I lost two people in one single moment and I was determined to hurt everyone that he cared about. Then I met you and I realised I could not hurt you.” Looking out at the sea, I felt the cold hit me and the truth of his side of events made me feel ill. I looked back to Ben and sighed to myself.

“Why did you not hurt me? I would be perfect bait.” I replied feeling confused.

“Luke knew I would reach out to you. You were bait to him not me. He knew what he was doing that day. He claimed to love you and yet he always hurt you. I never once hurt Sylvia. I treated her like a princess, the big question is does he treat you like his princess.” He built me a garden that was sweet.