Chp. 16

The day Ansel came out of the hospital was probably the worst day ever. He had texted me saying he didn't want me to get him and that Andrea was and that is has nothing to do with what Theo and I did. But we all know that isn't true. Theo and I are okay except the fact he never shuts up about meeting his parents.

"Come on babe why not?" He asks.

"Why do you think?! I'm a 15 year old girl with a 29 year old what are your parents going to think of you? Of me?" I would answer.

That would go on forever until one of us was too tired to continue, do we stopped. I wanted to meet his sure but I just didn't want them to think differently of their son. And have it all blamed on me. That would be something I'd never forgive myself for.

I have to go to the doctor once a month now because of my lightning scar. They said since my family had a history of a cancer that a big freak accident could trigger some cancer for me. But they haven't found any yet. I didn't even know that lightning bolts could carry cancer (a/n idk if this is true but just go with it). So that's always fun once a month to have doctors pick and poke at my back. The scar doesn't hurt anymore but in some parts it does and I just wanna punch the doctor in the face.

Ever since I've been going to these it makes Theo worry.

"Well of you do get cancer we should at least do the good things now!" He would say.

"I'm not going to get cancer. None of my immediate family had it so I don't think I'll get it." I would say back.

"You never know Sky." He would say and walk to his room close the for and cry.

I hated the thought of him crying. It makes me want to cry that I can bring out so much emotional stress in a person where it makes me sad just thinking about them.

We haven't really done much besides argue and cuddle and kiss and all that shit. We don't leave the house that much and of it is it's out to the backyard. I told Theo we needed a car to keep me company when he goes to work. They started to film Insurgent. He's going to be in Georgia for a while and said I could come for a little of I wanted to. I'm still unsure of what to do.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter sucks but hey I tried. I hope you all have a lovely day:)
Sydney