Chp. 2

Well here I am. In the trunk of Theo James' car taped and tied up. Who the hell does he think he is just taking some random girl in an alley?! I've walked in that alley a million times before and never got kidnapped till now? It's just all so confusing. Suddenly the car jolts and the trunk is lifted open.

"Good you're quiet." He says as he lifts me onto his shoulder carrying me into his house or whatever it is loft.

I punch at his back but he won't let me go until we're in a room with a huge window. But I notice more. The walls are painted with a pink, blue and green print, a white bed next to the window and a desk with a Mac.

He sets me down and unites me but hesitates before taking the tape off.

"Here we go." He says ripping the tape off and I grunt in pain.

I stare at him shaking my hair a mess my makeup running. I'm unable to say anything 1. Because I'm too scared and 2. I don't feel the need to argue with him at the moment.

"I should clean up." I whisper.

"Yeah you should." He says taking my arm and dragging me to the bathroom, "Not too long." He says as I walk into the bathroom and look at him before I shut the door and lock it.

I take my time in the shower. Washing out my hair several times. But I cry. Cry over and over. As I think of the same things on repeat..

What is Ansel going to do?

Is Andrea worried I haven't called?

Why am I here?

I'm interrupted by a pounding at the door obviously Theo's way of telling me to get out.

As I get out I grab two towels, one for my body the other for my hair. As I walk to my room I see Theo sitting at the end of my bed.

"When we were in the car I made a call to my manager to get you clothes as soon as possible so everything is in the closet." He nods his head towards the two doors and gets up.

As I walk over to the closet he stops me and takes my arm gently.

"Did I do this?" He asks pointing at the new bruises on my arms and I nod yes and take my arm away and walk into the closet.

Of course it's walk in and of course he got me all expensive stuff. I find a pair of pajamas and put them on and walk over to the computer. Of course it's only aloud two things iTunes and games.

I decide to go on iTunes and buy music I have nothing else to do. I start to play My Blood by Ellie Goulding really loud and get lost in my own little world.

Theo is attractive yes, but how am I supposed to think anything of him now? He kidnapped me for fucks sake. The next song that comes on is Hanging On I See MONSTAS Remix and as soon as the beat drops Theo comes in my room and I quickly go turn it off.

"Sorry." I say.

He steps closer to me, "Please try to keep your shitty music down." He says.

"It's not shitty." I spat back.

"Whoever said you could talk back to me?" He asks getting angry.

"Me because I'm my own person you don't own me nor will you ever!" I raise my voice.

He steps closer inches away from my face, "We'll see about that." He says and walks out slamming my door.

And I just scream.