Chp. 8

Theo's POV

"Skylar!" Ansel and I yell in unison as Skylar collapses to the ground.

"Go open the door!" I yell to Ansel as I pick up Skylar and Ansel runs to the door.

I carry her to the couch and she isn't breathing.

"We have to call a doctor!" Ansel says.

"No we can't." I say as I begin CPR on her.

Agger a few times I had almost given up but she somehow revived. I told Ansel to leave and not come beck or tell anyone about this of course I threatened him with Skylar but I'll never do anything to her out hurt her.

She gasped for air and began to freak out but I told her to get some rest. Which she did.

As she lies on her side I notice a rip in the beck of her shirt which revels marks going half way down her back which will scar.

Skylars POV

I gasp for air as I come back to reality. My back feels as if someone is stabbing it over and over again.

"Shhh you need to rest." I hear Theo say.

I notice Ansel isn't there so he must have left. I want to rest bit I'm scared to so I pretend to as Theo looks at my back gasping. The lightning must have left a mark that will scar.

"Theo." I say quietly.

"Yeah?" He answers back.

"I don't wanna leave." I say as his face gets filled with shock and a hint of happiness.

"Really?" He asks.

I nod, "I need to know more."

"I'll tell you as much as I can." He says.

"And Theo.." I trail off.

"Yeah Sky?" He asks.

"I think I'm falling for you."