Narrator

Zane gets to school happier than any other Monday he's experienced. Though he's on his third cup of coffee and his brothers have been annoying, he's okay. He's happy.

He's got his backpack in every class, rather than ever going to his locker ik between, so he goes to what he assumes is Travis' locker.

As expected, Travis is there, talking to Dante.

Zane goes to leave them alone, but Travis spots him and insist he join them in their conversation.

"Isn't this that loser who eats outside?" Dante speaks suddenly.

Travis elbows Dante in the side, smiling towards Zane.

"Dante, this is Zane, garroths younger brother Y'know?" Travis paused. "He isn't a loser either Dante, jeez."

Zane felt blush creep up onto his face.
"A bit nerdy, but it's unique!" Travis beamed.

Dante sighed. "Well, it never hurts to make more friends." Dante flashed a smile towards Zane, who simply nodded in agreement.

The school day goes by, but all he remembers is Travis.

Travis is on his mind lately.
In the journal he got from Travis, his writing prompts have all been based on the white haired boy.

He gets home and he talks to Travis, it's all he does for a while.

Garroth has caught on by now, no doubt, and vlyad has seen it first hand, seeing as vlyad hangs out with Dante, who hangs out with Travis, who is typically accompanied by Zane himself.

Zane hadn't wanted to reveal their relationship, but seeing as Vlyad revealed his relationship with Dante, he found it to be fair.

Oh right, vlyad and Dante were dating - more than that, they were boyfriends.

Travis and Zane are moving relatively slowly, with their spring break approaching.

Travis and Zane had started talking back in the beginning of the school year when Travis stood up to gene. Though it was serious until the party, which had come around a month or three later.

Now it had been months together, although not dating.

Zane might - might just ask Travis to go steady himself.