Chapter 82- It's Over.

Start from the beginning

Jimin chuckles remembering the times ChaeRin had called him the perfect person, when they dated, "Everyone's perfect is different," he responds.

"You always said that..., "ChaeRin sniffs and silent falls between them.

"Goodbye, have a nice life, Park Jimin, I won't bother you again," ChaeRin says before hanging up the call.

"Goodbye, Rin," Jimin mutters to himself after he hears the call end.

He slowly brings the phone down and stares at the screen.

Is this over?

He asks himself in disbelief.

Is it really over?

He sighs and lets his body fall back on his bed. He gulps down his saliva and places his arms on his stomach, blankly staring up at the ceiling processing all that just happened.

Was that the right choice?

Instantly his mind rushes into flashbacks of happy moments with him and ChaeRin. They play like a romantic comedy movie in his mind and a smile reaches his lips due to the hilarious memories.

A nostalgic feeling drops at the pit of his stomach thinking that the chance of recreating such moments with that woman are far gone.

Should I have given her another chance?

He asks, his lips still curled up at the thought of him and her together again.

No.

The smile instantly dissappears as now the romance-comedy movie turns into a drama, in his mind. The happy scenery turns dark as he remembers being in ChaeRin's apartment, right out of her room, opening the door and catching her in bed- during action- with Cody.

He remembers the miserable times he went through because of her. Times he didn't want to go out while his friends begged him to. Times he broke down due to missing her. Times he felt jealous while seeing her with Cody.

No, no.

This story has come to an end.

It's over for both of us.

He thinks and sits himself up in his bed.

Just as he sits up, you open the door and peek your head in.

"Not to disturb," you begin awkwardly, "Your mom is calling you down for breakfast."

As he turns his head to look your way he gives you a small smile while telling you nothing.

"Are you still drunk?" you ask furrowing your eyebrows.

"No," he shakes his head lightly, "Just something very nice happened for both of us," he continues the smile on his face growing.

"What?" you ask in confusion.

"I'll tell you later," he responds and gets up from the bed, "Let's go now before my mom gets mad."

"Fine," you sigh not really in the mood to push him for information.

Jimin follows you outside and in silence you walk to the kitchen where Jihyun and YeoWol are having breakfast.

"Goodmorning, lovebirds," Jihyun greets when he sees you.

"Goodmorning," both of you mutter as you take your seats, next to each other, ignoring the comment since you can't object to it anymore.

"You guys are so lame," YeoWol mutters.

"What?" you look up not having heard him clearly.

"How could you spend last night drunk?" YeoWol asks looking at you.