Surprises

"Hey Pops I'm going out!" You yell while grabbing my jacket and leaving. You just throw it on while walking out of the door and onto the dirt path. Ignoring his comments as you leave the house about hiding your wings and such. You continue down the path until you're out of sight of the cabin. Stopping you finally take the jacket off and stretch your wings. After stretching you take off into the air and towards the strange cave you found the other day. 

Finally getting to it you land and put the jacket back on. Staring at the strange blue crystals you go to the biggest one. Grabbing a small piece that was branching off of the biggest one you yank it, trying to break it off. It didn't even budge though. Squatting down you grab a rock from the ground and then start hitting it on the base of the tiny one. Eventually the crystal broke off, so you just drop the rock and put the crystal in your jacket's pocket. Suddenly a strange green and blue thing appears and giant robots walk out. 'Portal!' You think happily not realizing my situation. "Well what do we have here?" The silver girly one asks while walking towards you. 'Shit!' You think before running away from it. Although you didn't get very far before it  grabbed you forcefully. "Let go!"You shout, trying not to scream in pain from my wings being pushed down. "Now why would I do that?" He smirks while still holding you and tightening his grip. The portal is now gone and there's purple robots in the cave too. They appear to be drilling the crystals.  

"Put the human down, Starscream." A female voice says. You both turn around to see for robots pointing guns at you with a portal behind them too. "Now why would I do that." He asks grinning, you just now noticed that robots that were mining now are pointing guns at them. You grab the crystal in your hand and get your arm up a little. "One step Autobots and the human goes squish." he threatens and tightness his grip on you, you let out a hiss in pain. "Fuck you and your eyebrows." You hiss out while glaring, getting ready to strike thanks to the extra room your wings are making. "Why you little-!" You don't even let him finish his sentence before you stab his hand with the crystal. He grunts and lets go of you. Struggling you finally get out of your jacket and begin soaring. You fly down low and past the robots to the exit. You ignore whatever they were yelling and go higher into the sky. 

Sighing you begin to fly towards home. Suddenly here's honking and you look down to see a Semi-truck following you. "Heh let's see how you do in the forest." You mumble before taking a nose dive to the more dense part of the forest. Now flying low to the ground you watch as the truck has a hard time going around the trees. "Guess I have to end the fun." You sigh out going towards two trees that are close enough together where you can't be followed. 

Suddenly there's this weird noise, kinda like metal scrapping metal in away. Deciding it was best not to look back you force yourself to go faster. A hand soon grabs you again, but this time the owner has a careful hold on you. "Remain calm, I'm not here to hurt you." A deep voice says while opening his hand to where your sitting on his palm. Turning to face the owner you see the big red and blue robot from the cave. "I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." 

You sigh knowing your life isn't gonna be just exploring anymore. Also that you probably had a lot to explain to Optimus.