B.

"Here, Karim. I got you some dinner!" I yelled through the house.

I heard him coming down the steps. "Thanks, mom. What's up, Jay."

Jay nodded at him and followed me upstairs.

I took my dress off and put on a silk nighty before laying on my bed next to Jay.

We talked for an hour or two before I got sick of it. Skip the small talk, let's get right to chase. I checked the time and nodded. It was going on midnight.

"Remember what you promised to give me?"

Jay smirked, knowing exactly what I was talking about. "Nope."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Stop playing."

"I'm not playing, I need to hear it."

I chuckled before reaching for his belt. I started to undo it, but he stopped me.

"Uh uh, baby girl, I want to hear you say it."

"Shawn." I said sternly.

"My government?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm about to knock that smirk off of your face if you don't lay me out right now. This is long overdue and it better be worth it. All these damn hoops you got me jumping through."

"Beyoncé. I would lay you out right now, but-"

"But nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yup. Karim's room is all the way down the hall and I swear I won't be too loud."

He smirked. "We'll see about that... Can I eat you?"

I nodded fast. What type of question is that? "Gone ahead and drown in my river, baby."

He chuckled and helped me pull my nighty over my head and then slid my panties off.

He positioned his head between my legs and stared into my eyes. I could feel his breath and was anticipating the feeling I expected to feel.

The first stroke of his tongue made my head fall back and a moan come out. I bit my lip as he flicked his tongue over my clit. My legs started to shake and my back arched off of the bed.

He didn't let up at all. He was sucking and slurping on my clit, it had me tossing and turning trying to get away.

Next thing I know, I felt his finger sliding in and out of me. I bit my lip harder to suppress my moans.

"Fuck. That feels so fucking good." I whispered.

His tongue created intricate designs while he finger fucked me at an even faster pace.

I felt my juices dripping and that moment building up to my orgasm almost made me die. The wave of pleasure that was sent through me made my body shake uncontrollably.