Smoke

Hey guys this should be a really good chapter hope you all like it!

~Jenn<3

I can run I thought, I have legs. I wont stay in a stupid car and wait around! I heard footsteps. Christy! I thought, but soon realized my mistake. I yelped and stood to face a man that looked like Christy's friend Rachel. Then it dawned on me. This was her father. He reached a hand out, but before he could pursue  further he fell to the ground by my legs. I looked up and saw the man that would possibly give me nightmares for the rest of my life. The guy from the pick up truck....

                                                                                                                             *            *            *

I woke up to the familiar sight, pictures covered a steel wall. This time you are not getting out so easily. A voice boomed from an intercom. Then the door opened. A lady strode in, and exclaimed, I am so sorry hun. And gave me an apologetic look. Then handed me a tray of food, and underneath was a pair of clothes. They looked familiar. Christy's! I shouted. Yes. Is all she said. Then as if she were an expert with these kind of situations. She leaned over so we were eye to eye. Listen to me carefully hun. I nodded to let her know she could continue. Her eyes darted around the room, as if someone was watching. After what felt like a decade she finally went on. I will be back at precisely 2:00 pm. I once again nodded. She continued. When I open up the steel door you need to run. I looked at her alarmed. Just do it. She finished up. I finally croaked out a simple okay.

                                                                                                                               *            *             *

Two-o-clock finally rolled around. The door opened, and I ran. Big muscular arms engulphed me. I need something from you. The dark voice hissed. A lustful look gleaming in his eyes. My voice quivered, W-what do you want? I asked. I want you to be the mother of my child. It hissed. WHAT?! I shrieked. If you do not allow me to be the father of this child I will kill you. The voice taunted. Why? I asked on the verge of sobbing. Because, I never got to be a good enough father to you so this time I will be in my childs life forever.......

DUN DUN DUH!!! CLIFF HANGER!!!!!(:(:(:(:

Love yall

~Jenn<3