Escape

Hey guys I told you I would update more frequently so im going to keep my promise, hope you love it!!!(:

~Jenn<3

Deep breaths I told myself. I thought and finally came up with somethig, I stripped out of my long Tapout  t-shirt and handed it to Christy. Whats this she asked holding it up. Hmmm lets see, it has two arm holes and a head hole, it looks like a t-shirt Christy. I said trying to lighten the mood. Shut up! Christy retorted. I smirked, she slid it on over her head. Then i stripped out of my gym shorts leaving me in my sports bra, and my spankies(with underwear on underneath of course). Christy's eyes got all teary, you did this for me? She asked, gratefulness in her voice. Yeah of course, I have pleanty of under garments, you on the other hand. I didnt get a chance to finish my statement, beause there was a loud tapping sound ccoming from the wall we had our backs turned twords.

A strong muscular man strode into the sell, like we were best friends. Hi girls, How's this room working for you,I thought it was a perfect idea to display all of my special photography. His grin grew. God. He stated his voice slowly rising. Why do you two have to be such damn good friends?! He asked. I could smell fresh alcohol on his breath. He turned his head. Danny, I want you to take back your clothes from Christy, Okay? He asked. No. I stated. WHAT?! He practically schreeched. I said NO! I yelled. Then I did the only thing I knew how to do. I ran at him and fell into a perfect softball slide. His feet kicked out from underneath him and he fell on his butt. Then I knew I had to act fast so I pretended to have a softball in my hand and did a windup, before I knew it he was spralled on the floor. His nose was bleeding and from the sound of his deep breathing I knew I had knocked him out. Before we ran out Christy slamduncked his head to make sure he was out for a while.

Duuuuude! Christy whisper screamed, That was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! We both ran trying to find a way out of this unforgiving house. We finally reached what looked like a front door. We burst through it and ran, we reached a diner and to our relief found two things,1) a pay phone and 2) it was happy hour so everything on the dollar menu was free. Christy went to the pay phone so she could call us a cab. I went straight to the order desk to get some food. My stomach was literally screaming for me to feed it. Hi girls how can I help you? The nice lady desk person asked. Christy and I would like...2 burgers with everything on it. I paused, and we would like 2 Blue Cherry swirl Icees please. I asked using my best angelic voice.

                                                                                        *             *           *             *

The cab came and Christy and I jumped in, ready to get out of here. When the cab pulled up to our adress we both fell silent.....

THANK YOU FOR READING I REALLY APRECIEATE IT I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!! PLEASE GO TO OCEANLOVERAZ TO READ THE NEXT PART!!!!!(: again this is not copy right

~Jenn<3