Chapter One, The Eyes

Chapter One 

It all started one cool Friday morning.  The wind blew through my long brown hair.  "Ew."  I complained to Christy.  "What?"  "Look at that creeper dude."  "Oh shake it off Danny, really I mean its just a dude."  I shivered, for some reason i just couldn't shake the feeling that Christy was wrong.  

The school day dragged on..and on.  When the final bell rang i was so relieved, summer was here at last.  My mom and Christy's mom and dad went to Vegas for the summer.  I trotted to catch up with Christy.  She was talking to this girl, she was nice and funny, she looked quite familiar but I didn't have any classes with her.  I jogged my way over a greeted them nicely.  "Hey Christy, Hey Rachel!"  "Hey Danny!"  Rachel greeted.  Christy gave me a quick hug and then turned to Rachel and gave her a hug and said her goodbyes. 

As me and Christy walked to my house we spotted a black pickup truck.  "There it is."  I whispered in a frantic voice.  "Oh Danny!"  Christy scolded.  I shivered again.  Christy and I were half way to my house when I turned around and started walking two doors down to Christy's house.  "Hey man!"  Christy yelled.  "You walkin off without me again?!"  "Just teasin!"  Christy yelled as she ran up to me and punched my arm. "SLUG BUG!!!"  "OW"  "Hahha."  We ran up the porch to her house and Christy fished her keys out of her pocket.  

We came out of Christy's house about a half hour later.  "C'mon, lets get going, its getting dark."  "Okay."  We walked real slow, I had, had softball tryouts this morning and I was POOPED.  Christy dragged too, she had basketball tryouts.  Our parents made us promise that we would try out for the summer team since our parents would be in Vegas for the next two months.  We walked silently down the sidewalk and just then I froze, the same chilling shiver had stopped me in my tracks this morning.  I slowly turned my head...

==============================================================================

HAHAHAHA CLIF HANGER!!!! Go to OceanLoverAZ for the second chapter.  She will be doing the evens and i will be doing the odds, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter..what do you think will happen?? Please comment vote and like!! thanks love yall!! AGAIN THIS IS NOT COPYRIGHT! Thank you!!

~Jenn <3