The Factory.....

Hey Guys im SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!! I havent writtren in sooo long ive missed you guys so much i promise pinky swear that i will update more frequently. ATTENTION THIS IS NOT COPY RIGHT me and a dear friend OceanLoverAz are both writing our sides of the kidnapping. ENJOY(:<33

~Jenn<3

I felt a cool hard surface underneath me,  where was I? The room was spinning, it was blury, but I could just make out a single figure looking down at me. I tried as hard as i could to focus, then recgonition slapped me in the face, those black eyes I had seen them before, they were from the Black Pickup Truck that had been following us throughout the day. Or was it yesterday? Whats the date?! I could feel myself struggle to get up, then it went black.

*                   *                *                  *                 *                   *                    *                  *                    *                 

I woke up to the sound of quiet sobs. I looked up, my vision much clearer then before. I see blue-gray frantic eyes looking at me. I pushed myself up into a sitting position, I could clearly see that Christy had no clothes on. Christy! What happened? You dont have any clothes on. I stated not being able to say anything smarter. No Freaking Chizz Captian Obvious! Christy retorted. W-w-here are your clothes? I asked blatently. That CREEP took them. She hissed. Christy's eyes widened. Christ- I began, then was cut off by Christy getting up, running past me and keeling over and throwing up. I turned to help her but instead I ended up joining her barf-a-thon. What I saw was the sickest thing I have ever seen in my whole life, a whole sixteen years and I have never seen something like this.

After we were done vomiting, I shook with rage, what the heck hole is this, is this supposed to be funny? Cause I was not laughing, and I laugh pretty easily. I took the scariest picture of all down it showd Christy's mom holding her, Christy was bundeled in a pink 'its a girl' blanket. Then there was me, I was wrapped in a blue 'daddy's biggest fan' blanket. Yes it was a steel wall, covered in pictures of me and Christy, playing, laughing, having fun when we thought nobody was watching. All from being in our mothers stomaches, to being from basketbal, and softball tryouts.

Christy dropped down to her knees, and started to sob. W-w-who is this mad man? She asked desperatly. I put my arm around her. Shh its ok Christy. I tried to sooth her. NO its not okay! she barked at me. I put my hands up in a surrendering gesture. Okay gosh just trying to help. I added pitifully. 

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! CLIF HANGER!!!!!(: GO TO OCEANLOVERAZ TO READ THE NEXT PART THANKS FOR READING LOVE YA!!<3

~Jenn<3