Chapter 14 - Late Night Drama

Chapter 14 -

Late Night Drama ~

At first the kiss was just innocent, smiling and giggling on each others lips but then it got more intense. We were roaming each others bodies, my hands currently tangled in Louis hair, his placed on my bum. Then out of no where, Louis' phone starts ringing in his pocket, startling the both of us. He groans and answers it.

"Hello?" Louis asks, annoyance evident in his voice.

Louis listens as the voice continues to speak, saying 'Yeah' and 'Sure' occasionally. Then once the conversation ends, he says bye and puts his phone back into his pocket. Then Louis looks back up at me, "Hey are you doing anything tomorrow?" He asks.

I think for a second, let's see tomorrow is Friday, I don't think I have - oh wait yes I do, I'm going to that party with Harry.

"Yeah, I'm going to a party with a friend," I say and look at him.

Louis sighs, "Oh okay, its just that my friend is also having a party and I wanted to bring you with."

I smile, "Well maybe another time."

"Of course, I'd love to." He smiles and looks down to check the time. "Well I'd better get you back to your flat." He says and goes to pick up the remaining food and plates.

I help him clean up and put it in his car. Once we're done we get into the car and head home. "I had a really great time Louis, thanks for bringing me." I smile and look at him.

"It was my pleasure love," he turns to look at you before looking back at the road. And soon enough, I'm already back at my flat.

"Thanks for tonight Louis it was lovely," I say, kissing his cheek before exiting the car and heading up to my flat. "Aislyn? Are you here? Hello?" I yell as I enter the room. I don't hear anything so I just assume she is out with friends and go to my room to get ready for bed.

I go into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I come out and put my pajamas on and go back out to the kitchen for a snack. I get a granola bar and sit on the couch and watch tv for awhile until I hear the door open. I turn around and see Aislyn come through the door with a horrified look on her face and her clothes are messed up, along with her hair. "Aislyn? What happened?" I ask and run over to her.

She looks at me, "H-he," she is so frightened she can barely speak. I just hug her and she hugs back and cries into my shoulder while I rub her back. "Is it about Jason?" I ask when she finally stops sobbing and we sit onto the couch. She nods her head and sniffles. "What did he do to you?" I ask, voice full of concern.

"He r-r-raped m-me." She says and starts to sob again. I gasp and hold her close to me again. "It's okay, we'll tell the police in the moring but for right now you need some rest." I tell her and she nods and gets up to go to her room. I sigh and turn off the tv and head to my room when I hear my phone go off. I get into my room and check my phone to see that I have three texts. One from Harry, one from Louis and one from Niall. Harry's says:

Hey love are you still going to the party with me tomorrow night? xx -H

I reply to him saying:

Of course, 7 right?

Louis' says:

Hope you sleep well babe xx

I reply:

Thanks, sleep tight (:

Niall's says:

Hey beautiful, I was wondering if you wanted to do something Saturday night? You know like hang out or something. -Ni

I reply with:

Yeah sure I'd love to! Any plans in mind?

Right after I sent that Harry replied. Harry said:

Right, see you then x

Niall said:

Great! I was thinking we could just hang out at my place and watch some movies and eat some pizza. Does that sound good?

I reply:

Sounds great see you then! Night xx

Then a couple minutes later he replies with:

Okay, night (:

And with that I charge my phone and go to sleep, hoping that tomorrow will take my mind off of Aislyn. and Jason.

__________________________________________________________

hey guys so this is an extra long chapter for you guys because in the past i told you the next chapter would be longer but it never was soooo here is your long chapter! I've been super bored to day so i wrote this and yeah so tell me your thoughts was it boring, interesting, too long, okay length, what you think will happen, and just any thoughts you have! I also have a new rule which is EACH CHAPTER MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1K READS UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE STARTING THIS CHAPTER. which means that once this chapter has 1k I'll update. and I'm so excited that i almost have 20k reads! you guys are the best! please keep reading and i hope you enjoyed this chapter! love you guys, byeeeeeeee!

** remember 1k reads till next update!