Slanted Love

Slanted Love by gummyoongz_

E P I G R A P H

~Tears are words the heart can't say. I am always the one who loves more. That's my eternal problem~

A B O U T

"Y/N, you are like a sister to me, I can't love you."
"Love is fake for us"
Jungkook sighed, giving me a miserable look.

"Jungkook, if you could read my mind, you would be in tears"

Jungkook and Y/N are childhood friends. Nobody could outshine their sticky bonds since their juvenile years. What happens if one day, you realize that you were already allured by his aesthetic beauty...?

But, you have to face the fact that he only thinks of you as a sisterly-friend.

W A R N I N G

Strong Language

Alcohol

Extreme Cringiness

~A/N~

This is a note from the author @gummyoongz_

Please be Nice. If you are not happy with this book, then leave quietly. I don't accept hates or curses towards anyone in any condition. If you don't like it, just simply remove it from your Library or Reading List.

Correct my Mistakes. If you notice any spelling errors, typos, grammar mistakes, etc.; please tell me. And I don't want any repetition of the correction.

NOT an Incest. As you guys already know, this book previously has contained incest. And I hope you are aware that I don't support nor write them anymore. So to all the people who still send me hates, please STOP. 

D E D I C A T I O N
I dedicate this fanfic to BTS(obviously) and to all the loyal ARMYs out there

C O P Y R I G H T

Copyright © gummyoongz_

All rights reserved.

This book is purely fictional. The author does not own any characters existing in this fan-fiction. All the scenes, climax, plots, places, incidents and the outlook of this book is made by the author's visualization and did not happen in real life.

•No plagiarism.•

•No translations without the author's consent.•

This is the edited version of "My Step Brother"

It's probably gonna be 360° different, so I highly recommend the people who have merely completed the earlier version to reread it

NOT AN INCEST

Date Started: Jan. 29th, 2018

Date Ended: ?/?/?

Copyright © gummyoongz_ 2018