Friends

FULLY EDITED: chapter previously called "Dream"

...

Flashback:

Like another typical day, Jungkook and you were playing at the nearby play structure, reclining in a sandbox cluttered with toys. You were both shirtless, covered with sand and dirt. Well, of course, this was a normal thing for a tiny-tot five years olds. Jungkook was playing with his plastic-toy shovel while you were playfully watching him enjoy his little Kookie-time. "Jungkook?" you lightly pulled on Jungkook's tiny mullet to grab his attention.

"Yesh?" he replied with a broad smile, revealing his two front missing teeth. You are guessing that his missing teeth are the mere reason behind his unsteady pronunciation. Especially with the "s" sound.

"What do you wanna be when you grow up?" you came up with a random question.

Jungkook halted for a second, "Um... a daddy."

Jungkook's unexpected response left you to stare vacantly upon his tender eyes. "A daddy?" you furrowed your eyebrows, forming small wrinkles on your forehead.

"Yesh." he smiled once again, making him look a bit dense.

You intentionally scooped up some sand and poured it on Jungkook's head. And again, it was something that every child would do if they were in a sandbox with their buddies. "Of who?" you inquired, patting his head. Jungkook seemed so small. I mean, every kid should be small unless they were born with some kind of unnecessary condition. But Jungkook was petite compared to other kids around his age.

"Of your child." he beamed innocently.

Of course, you didn't take that seriously. You and Jungkook were only five. Five years old don't know anything. "W-what-" you sputtered ineptly until you were cut off by his unexpected movement. He stood on his tiptoe, trying to stand on an equal status of your height. Then, you felt something moist smashing on your cheeks with a disturbing sound.

"Mwa~"

With an icky expression plastered on your face, you wiped the spit smeared on your cheeks. "Ew... it's yucky..."

Jungkook tapped the tip of your nose with his tiny, sausage-like finger, making you outburst with soft titters. "Hehe... You would be the mommy."

Jungkook always knew how to make you laugh.

"Give me your left hand, Y/N." he reached out for your arm that was buried under the sand. "Or was it right?"

You gave him your right. "Why?"

"I heard that if a boy and a girl hold each other's hands, it makes you preggers," he stated, squeezing your hand firmly. You wondered how such a power can come from such a compact body.

Jungkook was abnormal. Everything he intends to do is beyond ordinary. It sometimes leaves people to wonder if he is actually from another universe. An utter different world from where we are living in. He is astoundingly intellectual, but on the other hand, a complete imbecile.

"That's not real." you produced a heavy sigh.

"My dad told me and he stated that it was a fact. He is not a liar. Your tummy should be big by now. L- like a balloon." he justified by physically showing that his belly was bloated like an actual pregnant woman.

This may sound like a rhetorical question, but do parents always intentionally come up with lies to make their children actually believe in their nonsense?

"Haha... Kookie you're funny. We are just friends." you giggled whilst he puckered.

Jungkook pouted with his plump lower-lip, still holding my hand. "Just friends? Not best friends?"

"Sure. Best friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Person POV:

"Hah..." you breathed out nonchalantly, taking small sips of the black coffee. In your opinion, the aroma of a coffee is the best thing to smell in the whole world. "Young days... young days..." you uttered while shaking your head inaudibly, thinking about all the innocent days. Now that you are recalling these memories, you can't stop controlling yourself from smiling from those absurd moments of your life.

"Y/N, Someone's at the door!" your mother's voice rang through the house, grasping your attention. "Coming..." you grabbed your knapsack and flitted out of my room, gleefully predicting that Jungkook was waiting for you.

As soon as you reached the front door, your mom gave you a light smack on your derriere. "I think that's Jungkook. Good luck."

"Mom. Don't even-" rolling your eyes, you gave her a tight embrace. You love your mom. Ever since your parents resolved a divorce, you've become closer to her. She once said that she will always be there for you no matter the situation or the consequences. "I love you, mom." you nuzzled.

You broke the embrace and opened the front door. "Stay safe, mom."

As you have already expected, Jungkook was there, simpering like an infant. It made you smile that his missing teeth were replaced by two large bunny teeth. It seemed cute.

"Ready?" he patted your head. "Ugh... Why can't I stay home... School is torture. It's an agony for me." you jeered lazily, hunching your back which revealed your clear idleness. Just thinking about school afflicted your entire body.

Jungkook simply performed a smirk. "Well, you should think everything in a positive way, Kang Y/N."

"Yeah, totally..." you stated with sarcasm. "So... anything new? Any girlfriends...? Or even boyfriends...?" you nudged his arm.

You wowed internally by the feeling of Jungkook's muscle. Okay, so... this may sound unbelievable, but Jungkook has muscles. Like actually, physically structured muscles.

You don't know how he gained it. But he has it. All over his body.

It's quite inconceivable how he changed so drastically from head to toes. How can such a scrawny boy become a muscle pig?

It's like *poof *... a magic.

"Yes, actually." he grinned. "You would be so surprised."

"You are gay?!"

"Nah~ I wish," he smirked. "I am just afraid that I may have to live with the sluttiest slut for the rest of my eternity."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

SORRY FOR BEING DEAD FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

EVERYTHING'S JUST GETTING TOO INTENSE FOR ME AT THE MOMENT.

AND PLUS, THE NEW ALBUM JUST GOT ME DEAD AGAIN.