9|John

I ran as fast as I could.

I slammed the door open, and bawled on the bed.

This is it.

I knew he and Eliza had a THING.

I can't fucking believe this!

I never knew that I'd be jealous over my best friend. Well, he IS my crush after all.

After I bawled all my eyes out, and no more tears could come out, I decided to go and get a pizza.

I put a big black hoodie on, and some black jeans.

I let my hair down, so it could cover my face.

I unlocked my car, and got in.

Oh, right. I have a car. I just don't use it to drive to school, because I'm too fucking lazy to drive tbh.

I drive to a close Pizza Hut, and I stood in line.

2 people saw me, and waved at me.

At first I didn't know who it was, but then I finally got a good picture of who it really was.

Great, now they're going to try and talk to me.

The two walked up to me, hand in hand. Great, now I HAVE to see them being flirty.

"Hey, John!-" Alex started, but noticed I looked a bit off.

"Eliza, you go sit down. I need to talk to John." Alex whispered, she nodded then left.

Alex put his arm around my shoulder, and patted my back.

"Hey, bud! What's wrong?" He asked, big smile on his face.

He knows that his smile makes me feel better, but this time it for some reason, wasn't working.

I didn't answer, I just looked at him and stared, with a hurt expression on my face.

Alex finally caught up and knew what was wrong.

"Wait- why would you be effected by me and Eliza? You know I'm gonna spend time with you as much as her!" He said, assuringly, still rubbing my back.

"It's not that. It's because of you." I whispered the last part, so he wouldn't catch it.

But sadly, he did.

"W-what? I.. I didn't know you felt that way.." He said, sad look in his eyes.

I felt so embarrassed that he heard that last part, but luckily, my pizza was ready, so I could leave.

"U-um.. Goodbye Alex!" I said, as I ran out tot eh door, and dove into my car.

I tried not to freak out in front of Alex, so I locked myself in my car, and screamed my lungs out.

Jump|Lams High School AU‼️⚠️OLD⚠️‼️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara