You Lied Perrie

9:00 A.M

''oh god where is my phone''Perrie said to her self. Perrie got out of bed. '' LEIGH ANNE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE''. Perrie yelled. ''looking at the fact you lied to mrs.malik'' leigh anne told Perrie. ''Oh he asked for another chance I think yaw guys look hideous he said tody at 12 the park but dont worry excepted it ill ask him lots of questions so then i moved the time to 10:00 so get ready trader pezz''. ''OMG LEIGH ANNE IS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE'' Perrie yelled. ''That was my point now hurry you wouldn't want to miss it'' Leigh anne said furiously.

Perries P.O.V

GOD LEIGH ANNE DRIVES ME CRAZY. I still love her but she's getting over board. Well, I guess this outit is cute. A pair of combat boots with a high low skirt is perfection.I'm going to take a shower and pick a necklace.

End of P.O.V

9:45

Zayn  was knocking and Leigh Anne answered. ''is Perrie here''Zayn asked. ''Yes she is but she is getting ready but i need to ask few questions''Leigh Anne nodded. ''Ok'' Zayn was creeped. ''where is your family from'' Leigh Anne asked. ''Pakistan'' Zayn looked at her weird. ''Oh an other Desi'' Leigh anne lifted her eyebrows.. ''Thats ra....'' Leigh Anne cut him. ''How many sisters do you have and do you like them more than perrie'' . ''I have 3 but i dont think thats an appropriate question''.

 Perrie walked into the room.''Thanks god'' Zayn whispered. ''hi'' Perrie said in shy. ''you look great''Zayn smiled. ''Thank you'' Perrie giggled. '' she does''Leigh anne popped and slammed the door