the slumber party

It was the next morning,the alarm went off Leigh Anne yelled''Perrie turn the thing off". ''i don't have an alarm'' Perrie exclaimed ''Then who is it'' Leigh Anne said mysteriously.

Jade started laughing with Jesy. Leigh Anne said madly''it's only 6:00 a.m.''Jesy answered back''i know i am not dumb that was the trick since, you and Perrie did that to us,so that's are revenge and any ways you gave us your keys''. Leigh Anne said bratty''it was funnier when we did it though''. jade complained'unuh''.Perrie said playing around''good morning sun-shines'' Leigh Anne answered''SHUT UP''. ''girl your moody'' jade complained

''any ways let's start get are slumber party ready'' Perrie said like she's very smart.Perrie changed really quick into sweats and a flower t-shirt,Leigh Anne changes too,and slipped on to a pair of army pants, an Adidas original shirt,and a green sweater(of course green it's her favorite color).

                                      4:00 p.m.

They got onto their mini cooper,as Jesy was waiting to drive the car.They went to the store and bought lot's of junk food and treats for Harvey(Leigh Anne older dog).Perrie went crazy over junk food from soda,to potato chips.They were in line waiting,soon they were over.They left and bought some movies,they bought my big fat Greek wedding and the wedding planner.They went back home.

6:00

''let's get the party started'' they put on a movie, brought the nail  polish box, the brush, the food and slipped into their PJ's.They of course talked about girly stuff.Then Leigh Anne suggested''how about we order pizza'' Perrie said ''sure that's a great idea''. Jesy yelled''i'll make the popcorn''. Then Jade exclaimed''i'll take the chocolate'' '' I'll call the pizza man'' Leigh Anne screamed.''i will get the potato chips''Perrie told the girls and gave them you-forgot-a-thing face.Leigh Anne soon walked over to the door to get the pizza.Then all of a sudden Perrie had a phone call,so she tooked Harvey out of her lap and took her phone.Perrie noticed it was Zayn she felt bad,but didn't answered because  she knew Leigh Anne would freak.Perrie was going to text him later.

She went back to the couch and put Harvey on her lap,took a slice of pizza.''who was it'' Leigh Anne asked very noisy. Perrie replied''no one''.Leigh Anne said madly''tell me or I check your phone'' Perrie lied''my parents OK''.Leigh Anne yelled''really who was it''.Perrie soon said the truth''it was Zayn''.Leigh Anne cried''I told you,you were not suppose to talk to him''.Leigh Anne ran to the room,as Perrie followed,then Jade,and of course Jesy.Jade asked''Leigh Anne are you OK''.''I guess so''Leigh Anne responded.Perrie quickly left the room and went to the kitchen to,make some hot coco for Leigh Anne.She put lots of whip cream,marshmallows,2 pirolines,and a cherry.

Perrie walked back to the room gave the cup to Leigh Anne and gave her a hug.''i'm sorry but I think you are over doing it,though''.''I just didn't' want you to get hurt,and i guess i did over exaggerated,you can talk to him,but remember the first few dates i'm coming''Leigh Anne giggled.

''let's go watch the movie it's only 10:00 o'clock anyways''Jade suggested.''yeah come on lets go'' Jesy said.Leigh Anne grabbed Harvey went on the couch and put him on her lap.

                                                    12:00 a.m. move is over

                                Soon the girls have fresh nail polish and fall asleep.