Chapter 2 - I want you as my mate

As Jaxton and I ran through the forest,I could smell the fresh pine leaves.Living in a small town full of forests you tend to get use to that smell.Its funny how you can find most werewolves inside the woods, but I want to get out of the woods.I know I'm not normal, a normal she wolf wouldn't disobey the werewolf council , or try to runaway when they turn eighteen.That's why it makes me Rosemary Daisy Woodmen.My mom had a thing for flowers which is why my first and middle are the names of flowers.

My mother ,I never knew her at all,she died during labor.My father took it worse than the pack did,losing a Luna and all.My parents were true mates so my father says anyways.But if they were true mates how come he never died? I ask myself this a lot.The true mate believers say you feel a spark undeniably strong ,and when you see them you know.However, once you see them ,you guys will automatically start the bonding process.Once completing the bonding process you cant leave your mate ever,for long periods of time anyways.That's why I don't believe my father how is he still here? He says that his daughter with his mate helped and that he pulled strength through me.Suffice it to say I grew up without a mother which was harsh at times.Never able to go to the Mother Daughter events with a mother , my dad would arrange for a respected she wolf to take me.I still was left out of that bond you share and that's what I want  the most.Having a dad as a Alpha isn't as fabulous as it's perked up to be.I never see him anymore,when I was little I would three times a week.He would play with me and my friends. As soon as I got older though he "got busy",leaving a child in distress behind.Maids would take care of me constantly ,and they became my family.Unfortunately,almost all the maids have left through the years,because they started their own family's.I get new one's I just stopped making bonds with them ,I know they will leave.What's the point ? I have only one maid left, that I trust.

Mary Beth,has been with me since I was little ,and she is usually the one I go to for advice. However I'm worried about her,she is getting old and fragile. Other maids tell me she doesn't finish her chores.That's why I usually help her with them. Speaking of which I haven't seen her today.What has she been doing? 

"Rosemary!"Someone yelled at me.

I abruptly snapped my head up to see Jax smiling at me.I must of zoned out again,I tend to do that a lot. As he spoke I couldn't help but look at his beautiful face.He has a strong jaw with mossy green eyes that are to die for.When I look into them I just know he is some one special for me.I don't date any pack guys because of this one, I swear I may love him.I have known him since Kindergarten,his dad is the beta's son.When the beta comes over ,Jax tags along.Our friendship was mean't to be.

"Are you just going to stare at me all day ? " 

"I am not staring at you Jesus Jax! Really you have got to stop being so full of yourself. "I snickered at him,he is just too cute. He looked down at my into my eye's and I gasped.His eye's stared deeply into mine, and they were so serious.He knows I didn't mean it. 

"Rosemary what are you thinking about ?I know you were thinking of Mary Beth a minute ago ,you just had that look .Lately when I look at you ,you have been looking at me differently.Why? Did I do something?" He whispered to me as he grabbed my face in his huge hand.I couldn't coherently respond if he was touching me.The warm sensation of his hand rubbing up and down became too overwhelming.

"Cc-Could you stop touching me ?" I stuttered.Dang why did I have to stutter.I don not know if he is being serious about caring for me or if it's a Jax prank so I just keep my mouth shut .His hand dropped from my face and I immediately regret telling him to take it away.

"Rosemary do you like me ? " He said as he directly looked at me,never daring to look away. I on the other hand did look away ,only to meet with  familiar faces' approaching us.