Chapter 1 -Introduction

(Rosemary's POV) 

I am currently sitting outside on small porch connected to a double wide trailer.I'm a Alpha's Daughter why do we live in a trailer? Our pack house is currently being renovated therefore my dad thought is was best to buy a bunch of trailers and put them on a piece of land next to the improved Pack House. I love my father don't get me wrong ,that's why I try my hardest to make him proud but putting more than  a hundred and fifty werewolves together is not the best idea. I like some room to breathe , honestly I'm surprised I'm by myself right now.Usually everyone is around me or my sister, Julie .They think because we are the Alpha's daughters they can use us to get to him . Its just I'm overcrowded,and pressure of being a newly turned is getting to me. I take a deep breath, and look around at my surroundings.Twenty or so boys are playing basketball at our old court while its looks like half of the she wolf population is watching like they have a clue what they are doing.I'm only saying this because I use to know those girls. I know they don't have the slightest idea of whats going on, they are too busy trying to look hot for the guys. Picking a mate is just like dating, you pick the one you like and reproduce. Its truly gross how a guy picks a mate. My friend , Jaxton, told me the other day they have sex with the most girls they can and decide on the one that was the best . What if you want to wait? You are basically a fish at the bottom of a barrel then.Unless you are attractive and in that case i don't know. Being the Alpha's only blood daughter makes all the male wolfs want me , Not to sound obnoxious.They all give me looks with eyes full of lust,but I will not become a pregnant werewolf teen.That's freaking crazy. As i sigh loudly at the impossible thought ,I see my father walking around with new recruited employees. Great! Just what we need more wolves. My father owns the whole town basically that's probably why our town is called woodmen.He owns a family wood company and as soon as every male wolf graduates they go to work for him .What happened to being unique? You can't be in this town ,that's why I want out! I want a better life for myself and yet these people brainlessly follow him .They don't even care about whats behind these tree's. I tried to change the way the council thinks but it didn't end to well and I was thought of as a traitor for a while .Until I realized I had to lie to be considered normal. 

 Flashback: 

I was at a council meeting with my dad and sister , we was going to discuss steps for my sister and I to find the proper mate. As I walked through the werewolf council doors ,I looked around at the marble walls.The high ceiling held a chandler ,and the walls held pictures of all the men on the council.        

"Dad,I told you we didn't need to come here." I basically sighed in frustration for not being listened to .No one ever does.        

"I remember but my daughters will have the best mate I can find.Its more important for you though Rosemary ,your mate will be the future Alpha of Woodmen Pack. Now that just cant be any ole' he wolf.Try to see it from my perspective."   He is just trying to find another way to control my life ,I think to myself.

He is trying to help us become a better Luna and Mother Wolf! Lucy ,my wolf,yelled.

OH , so you do speak for a minute there I figured you were mute.Well a she wolf can dream.

I thought back, She is feisty and sometimes gives me major headaches.I love her but then again she is apart of me. I haven't heard from her since last month when I almost kissed Jaxton at our monthly pack party. She still thinks we are going to meet our true mate -

I don't think! I know! We will meet him,and  you should wait for him like a good mate. 

Bravo you don't think.Wonderful.Lucy you know true mates are not real, that's just what sad wolves say when they don't get along with another he wolf.