Part 18

*Ethan's pov*
When I came home, Y/N was sitting on the floor in hallway. She was wearing only panties and crying. When she saw me, she hugged me and started crying even more. I didn't get it what happened. Did Gray hurt her? Or did they break up? Or what if something happened to Grayson? And where he was? I wanted to ask Y/N everything, but now she needed to calm down and rest. We were still hugging. Her head was pressed on my chest. I was caressing in her hair and trying to calm down her. "Shhh, it will be ok. I'm here for you, Y/N." I said. "Thank you" She said and smiled at me. "You need to take a rest." I said and took her in my armful. I took her in my room and put her on my bed. "Take a nap, Y/N." I said and covered her with blanket. 

*Your pov*
Suddenly Ethan came home. I was crying and wearing only my panties. But I didn't care. I hugged him and started crying even more. I wanted to tell him everything, but not yet. My head was pressed on his chest and he was carresing in my hair. "Shhh, it will be ok. I'm here for you." Ethan said. "Thank you." I smiled at him. He was so nice. Then he took me in his room and put me on his bed. I fell asleep in a while. When I woke up in hour probably, my clothes was on chair and on night table was cup of tea. I got dressed and went out of room. "Ethan?.....Ethan! Where are you?" I shouted. "What happened? Sorry I was in the kitchen." Ethan came. "Nothing happened, I'm just looking for you." I said and smiled at him. "Come eat to the kitchen" He said. "Y/N? Our parents will come home soon. Should I take you home?" He asked me during the meal. "Well, I'm not sure if I want to go home. My mum would notice that something happened and I don't want to explain it to her now. And I can't stay at Y/F/N's because she's at her dad's." I said and I was again about to cry. "You could stay here but my parents would definitely ask you about Grayson..." Ethan said. "I know." I said saddly. "Ok, don't worry. We'll stay at Jack's." He smiled at me. 
I texted to parents that I'll sleep at Y/F/N's. So they won't worried. Ethan texted that he and Grayson will sleep at Jack's.

"Hi Jack. Can we stay here today?"Ethan asked when we came to Jack's."Sure. And where is Gray?" Jack asked. "We don't know." Ethan answered. "Oh... And you are his girlfriend..." Jack said and tried to remember my name. "I'm Y/N." I said and smiled. "Nice to meet you." He said."Ethan, you can sleep on a couch with me and Y/N you can sleep in my room." Jack said and led me to his room. I couldn't fall asleep. I went to living room and woke Ethan up. "Ethan? Could you please stay with me overnight? I can't sleep."Ethan went to the room with me and lay down on the floor. "You can sleep in bed. If you want." I said with laughing. "Ok"Ethan smiled and lay on the other side of the bed.

*Grayson's pov*
I was so angry at myself. I needed to be alone. I was driving and thinking all the night. Then I staid in the middle of nowhere and fell asleep. In the morning I sent a message to Ethan: "Don't worry, I'm ok. Idk when I'll be back." I wanted to text Y/N too, but I didn't know what should I text. I just sat in the car and tears were flowing down over my cheeks.
.
*Your pov*
When I woke up in the morning, Ethan stood next to bed just in towel. This view remindes me about Gray and I was about to cry again. "Are you awake already? Oh no, don't cry, please." Ethan said and sat down on the bed next to me and hugged me. His body was still wet from the shower. "Jack went to the store. When he'll be back, we'll breakfast." He smiled and stood up. "Ethan, I want to tell you about yesterday" I said and looked at him. "Ok" he said and sat down on the bed. "When you left, we went to his room. Then he ran away." I said and started crying. "That's all? Why he left?" Ethan asked. "Well we...we were...I wanted...but he...he said he can't...and left." I stuttered and crying."Didn't he even say where he's going? Just left?"Ethan was shocked. I nodded and tears flew down over my cheeks. Ethan looked in my eyes deeply and said: "Don't worry. He'll come home and explain everything." I nodded and smiled.