Part 9

*GRAYSON's POV*
"Omg, Grayson! Thanks god you're ok! Where have you been all night?" Ethan asked me when I came home next day. "I was at Jack's." I answered. "Hey, I know we quarreled yesterday because of that, but I would like to explain everything to you." Ethan said. "Ethan, I want to apologize to you for that punch and that I was yelling at you. And I didn't let you to explain it to me. But I was so angry at you. And stil I am. But please, explain it to me now." I said. "It's ok, I understand you. And yeah, so.....I met Y/N outside at that party. I didn't know that it's that girl you met there. At first I thought that she's a fan. But she had weird questions. Like she's seen me before. But I knew I haven't seen her before. Then she called me Grayson. And suddenly I realized she is that girl you met there 3 weeks ago and that she's thinking that I'm you. I wanted to tell her it immediately, but...." "But simply you slept with her!" I butted in. "No! Or....in fact...yes. But I really wanted to stop her! At first I rejected her and I was saying that I really need to say her something important. But we both were drunk a little. And I couldn't reject her anymore." Ethan said culpably. "Godamn Ethan! You had to be horny as fuck if you couldn't stop her and tell her the truth!" I said angrily. "I'm so sorry. I know I screwed it up totally." Ethan apologized. "I'm so angry at you! Like never before! But..... you are my brother.....and I love you. I'm glad you told me that. And that I know how was it actually. I really fell in love with her on the first sign. But now I can't fix it. So I don't want to quarrel with you because of something we can't fix." I said. "Thank you, Gray. I love you too. And I'll help you to get this girl!" Ethan said and hugged me. In that moment I forgave him.  

  *ETHAN's POV*
I really screwed it up and I was angry at myself. I didn't expect that Grayson will forgive me ever. So it really surprised me when he wasn't so angry at me anymore and that he probably forgave me a little bit already. I wanted to help him to find Y/N. I knew he is in love with her. And I would be really happy if all would be solved. I wanted to see Grayson happy. I wanted to see him happy with Y/N. But I knew I have feelings for her too. I knew that it wasn't just sex for me. I felt the same feelings from her. But it was probably just because she thought I'm Gray. She will never love me. She will probably hate me forever, because I didn't tell her the truth. I wanted to explain her everything.  

 TWO WEEKS LATER .
*YOUR POV*
I haven't seen Grayson and Ethan for two weeks. They even didn't text me. On the one hand I was glad, because I had nothing to say them and I was still angry at Ethan. But on the other hand I was a little bit sad because of that. Next day when I was going to home from school, I saw Grayson in front of my school. When I saw him I turned around and I wanted to go back to school. I knew that nothing what happened isn't his fault. But I didn't want to talking to him. "Hey, Y/N! Please, don't run away from me again!" I heard how Grayson shouted. I stayed in place for a while and then I slowly turned around. Grayson came to me. "Y/N , I'm glad I see you. I know that you aren't probably, but I need to talk to you." He said. "I don't know if I want to talk to you. How did you find out where is my school?" I asked. "It's complicated. I've tried to find you since that party. I wanted to text at least. But it seemed me it will be better to talk in person. Also I wasn't sure if you would replied to me." Grayson said. I realized that he is right probably. I don't know why, but I had tears in my eyes. "I know everything what happened isn't your fault. You should be angry at me. Not me at you. I'm sorry." I said saddly. "Y/N, you don't have to apologize. Just please, let me to explain it." Grayson said. "Ok so. But I have to go home now." I said. "Great, thank you. So can I pick you up in the evening? Today?" He asked. "Ok" I answered. Then he took me home.