Part 10

*YOUR POV*
Grayson picked me up at 7pm. "Y/N? Ethan and I have an idea that it would be better to explain all together. But I will understand it, if you wouldn't want." Grayson said. "No, it's ok. It will be better when you both will explain it to me." I said. I was nervous because of meeting Ethan. But I needed his explanation.
Grayson took us to the café. Ethan was waiting there already. I had weird feeling when I saw him. "Hi" Ethan said. From his voice was seemed that he is nervous and maybe little bit sad. "Hi" I said. I'm glad you came." He said. We sat at the table and ordered drinks. "Y/N at first I would like to apologize to you that after that night when we met I didn't text you. Please, don't think I ignored you. I wanted to contact you but I didn't know your last name or anything else. The only chance that I will see you again was going to that party on the same place every Saturday.
And hope I will meet you there again." He said. It was obvious that he is nervous. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know this at all! He didn't ignored me! He was trying to find me all the time! The fact that I slept with his brother was even worse now. I was about to cry. "And then I saw you. With my brother. I was angry at both of you. Then I found out you thought that Ethan is me. I was angry at him because I told him about you and I thought he did this to me knowingly. But then he explained me all." Gray said and looked at Ethan. Ethan, who didn't say anything all the time and was just looking on the ground, suddenly looked at me. In his eyes I could see how hurt and sad he is. Now I was actually crying. "I'm so sorry. If you've never met me...." "What? No! Don't said this!" Both of them said. "We're glad we met you." Ethan said and smiled at me. I looked at Grayson. He nodded and smiled too. "When I first saw you, I didn't know you are that girl who about Grayson told me. I thought you're a fan." Ethan said. "A fan?" I asked. Grayson and Ethan looked at each other.  

  "Well, we're filming videos on YouTube." Grayson said. "Really? Wooow!" I said surprised. "So that's why it wasn't weird to you when I said that I know you even if you knew that you don't know me." I said to Ethan.
"Yeah, exactly. Just when you called me Grayson, I realized it. I wanted to tell you the truth, but you started kissing me and touching and...... I was trying to reject you, but I just..... I just couldn't resist. I know I'm jerk. I'm so sorry. I screwed all up. You have to regret that you've ever met me now." Ethan said. I could recognize that he is so angry at himself. I was relieved Ethan didn't slept with me because he wanted to upset Gray. "I don't regret meeting you, Ethan. I just regret that I didn't meet you as real you. As Ethan. And that I thought you're Grayson. And it's all my fault. I know you wanted to tell me something important and I didn't let you. I have to apologize to both of you." I said with tears in my eyes. "Don't apologize! You just didn't tell us apart. I should tell you that I have twin brother." Grayson said. "Never mind. Anyway we can't turn back time." I said. "That's truth. So are you still angry at us?" Ethan asked. "No. You are both so nice and I'm glad I could hear you and to know how it was exactly." I said and smiled at them. "But I hope you aren't angry at me now. Or at each other." I said with fears. "There is no reason to be angry at you, Y/N! And we solved it witch each other. I'm still little bit angry at Ethan, but it will be ok." Grayson said. "Good. I'm glad." I said and smiled at them. "Y/N, we thought that if you want, we could sometime go somewhere together." Gray said. "We don't want to lose you again and then look for you complicated." Ethan said and laughed. "Yeah, of course we could! And we won't lose contact again." I said and smiled at them. I gave them my number and they gave me their. "I'm looking forward to know each other better." Gray said. "Me too." I said and smiled. "At least you'll can tell us apart." Ethan said and we all laughed. They took me home and we said goodbye.