Part 13

2 MONTHS LATER
*Your pov*
Last weeks we were hanging out two times a week at least. We often went to the beach or park. We were in cinema and in the restaurant couple times. Y/F/N hanged out with us couple times and my sister once. I've never been anywhere with just one of them. Sooner I wanted to go on a date with Grayson. But now, when I know them better.....I knew I have feelings for Ethan too. Not as much as for Grayson, but still....
Today they invited me to their house for a dinner. They wanted to introduce me to their family.
Ethan picked me up at 6pm. "Grayson couldn't go with me, because he's preparing little surprise." Ethan smiled at me.
When we came to their house, Ethan shouted: "Hey, Gray! Y/N is already here. Can we go to the dining room?" "Hi Gray!" I shouted. "Hi, wait a minute please!" Grayson answered. "Ok so we'll go to my room meanwhile." Ethan shouted and smirked at me. Suddenly we heard a voice behind us: "Hi, you must be Y/N! I'm Cameron. Their sister." "Nice to meet you." I said. "Grayson and Ethan talked about you couple times." Cameron said and smiled at me. I blushed a little bit. We were talking for a while. "Where is Grayson? Is he still cooking?" Cameron asked. "Omg! Cam! It supposed to be a surprise!" Ethan said little bit angrily. "Sorry, I didn't know that." Cameron apologized. "Grayson's cooking for us today. He wanted to show you his cooking skills. And it supposed to be a surprise. So please, pretend you didn't know about that." Ethan told me. "I didn't know that Grayson can cook." I said surprised. "Well, he try to cook more likely. So just pretend that his meal taste good." Ethan laughed. "Ok" I laughed as well.  
  "Dinner!" Grayson shouted. "Woow! Did you prepare everything by yourself?" I said shocked when we came to the dining room. "Yeah" Grayson said and blushed. We sat at the perfect setting table. "Our parents should come in every moment. Do you want to eat or wait for them?" Grayson asked. In that moment we heard voices. "So we don't have to wait." Ethan smiled. Their parents came to the dining room. "Mum, dad, this is Y/N." Grayson introduced me. "So you are that girl who our boys talking about all days." Mr. Dolan said and smiled. "Dad!" Grayson said and blushed. "Nice to meet you, Y/N." Mrs. Dolan said. "Thank you, nice to meet you too." I said. Then we sat at the table. Grayson brang to us salad as starter. It tasted amazing! "Mmm, this salad is delicious!" I said. I noticed that Ethan who was sitting next to me, smiled at me. I almost started laughing. He thought I said this because he told me to pretend that I like Grayson's meal. But it was actually delicious! Main course and dessert were even more delicious! "Grayson, that meal was amazing! You should cook more often. You are great cook!" I said and smiled. "And you're great actress." Ethan whispered to me. "I'm not acting, Ethan, I'm telling the truth." I whispered and laughed. "But you haven't tried my meal yet." Ethan smirked. I noticed, that Grayson who was sitting opposite of us, looking a little bit jealously.