Part 7

*YOUR POV*
Why this Grayson, who stayed in front of us, looked more like Grayson than this whose hand I was holding in that moment? Suddenly I realized everything. This was real Grayson! And I just slept with his twin! That's why I thought that Grayson looked and acted different then last time! All that time it was Grayson's twin brother! I was feeling horrible.

*GRAYSON's POV*
After I called Ethan I dressed up and drove to the party. When I came there I was trying to find Ethan, but he wasn't anywhere. But I found Jack at least. "Where is Ethan?" I asked him. "I really don't know, Gray. We were together just for a while when we came here. Then he went outside and then I haven't seen him. Try to call him." Jack said. I tried to call him, but he didn't answer it. I also went to look for him to the bathroom. But he wasn't there. When I came out from the bathroom I heard moans from the door on the right side. I don't know why, but I was so curious so I looked into that room. But I shouldn't do that. I saw Ethan! He was just fucking some girl. I stayed in shock between the room and hallway. Suddenly I noticed that girl's face. It was Y/N! The girl, who I met here 3 weeks ago and who I fell in love with was just fucking with my brother! Just in front of me! I ran away. I was about to cry. I was angry and sad in one moment. I was feeling cheated. I don't like an alcohol, but right now it was the only thing what I needed. I went at the bar and drank a few shots of bourbon. It added me a courage and I decided that I will wait for them in the hallway. After while the door opened and Ethan with Y/N came out. They were holding hands. It broke my heart. My head was spinning and I thought I'll fall down.  

  *YOUR POV*
"What the hell is that? Are you twins? And who is Grayson?" I said shocked. "I'm Grayson." The boy who stayed in front of me said. "And who are you?" I asked the boy about who I thought that it's Grayson. And I let his hand. "I'm Ethan. Grayson's brother." He said nervously. I wanted to slap Ethan, but I ran away and suddenly tears started to flow over my cheeks. How could Ethan do this to me? Why he was pretending that he is his broher? Did he just wanted to have sex with me? Why didn't he tell me that he isn't Gray? I heard that both of them were yelling my name. But I didn't want to talk to them or see them anymore. But Grayson caught me. He grabbed my shoulder. He tried to tell me something but I wrenched from him. I ran outside where I sat on the ground and was crying.