Chapter 7

"Wake up Lizzy."

I groaned. What time is it? I clicked the home button on my iphone.

"Who the hell woke me up at fucking 7:34 in the morning??"

"Uhh. I did?"

I threw my pillow at Harry. Catching the pillow, he throws the pillow back. It hits me. Did he seriously just hit me with it. He is so dead. I jumped out of bed and pounced onto Harry. He falls on the ground. I looked at Harry. We were in an awkward position. I blushed. My fangirl started to come back. I was on top of THE Harry Styles!! OMG!! OMG!

"Uhh, you okay?"

What?

"Oh, I'm fine.! Just zoned out a bit."

Harry laughs and pushes me off. Then, mom woke up.

"Dibs! I get the bathroom first!"

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly unchanged and hopped in the shower. Afterwards, I get out and dry myself with a towel. Shit. I forgot my clothes. Ughh. Fingers crossed they're not looking. I quietly unlocked the door and snuck to my Abercrombie bag. Quickly, I grabbed the whole bag and ran to the restroom. Whew. Nobody saw me. I put on my clothes and walked out.

"Finally Lizzy! What took you so long?" asked Harry.

I blushed.

"Uhh...nothing. Just umm yeah."

Harry laughed. He walled to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Liz, we have to head home soon. So get your stuff."

"Ok mom."

(Pretend the body isn't there anymore.)

Mom smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's chapter 7! Sorry it's so short again! I'm not in the mood to write right now. Hehehe. But, I still wanted you guys to read something. And I kinda have writers block. Don't worry! I still have an idea on what to write for chapter 8! And sorry for the late post!

Bye

-writersblock09