Chapter 3

My father touches my ass. I winced. That was where he stabbed me with a knife last week. He sees my pain and continues touching it. Then, the doorbell rings.

"Who the fuck is it?" my dad yelled,

He glances back down at me. I just sat there.

"Is it a friend of yours, Lizzy?"

I shook my head. Friend? FRIEND? It's common sense I don't.

Jennie walks up to the door and opens it.

"Who are you? Lizzy's friend?"

"Umm, no. I just moved here."

I heard a guy's voice. I turned my head and gasped. He was.....perfect. And hot.

The guy saw me staring at him and winked at me. I blushed.

"I'll come back tomorrow. Hopefully, you guys can show me around here."

He turns and leaves. He seems familiar. Where have I seen him. I definitely haven't met him before. I would surely remember him. Jennie closes the door and sits on the couch opposite me.

"That fucking idiot. We need to kill him."

My father turned his head towards me.

"Go to your room, Liz,"

I nodded. I walked up the stairs and closed my door. After a minute, I quietly opened my door agian. My mother and father were talking sofly.

J: Jennie D; Dad

D: We have to kill him.

J: What? He didn't do anything to us. Just ask for a mini-tour.

D: We can't have him be friends with Liz.

J: But...

D: Tomorrow afternoon...you distract him and I'll do the killing. Sounds good?

I heard chairs moving. I quickly ran back into my room. No. My parents are going to kill him. I can't let them do this! I need to figure out a plan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers! Sorry if you thought this chapter was short. :P

Bye

-writersblock09