Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

Start from the beginning

I easily guided her hand into mine, before turning and slowly dragging her over to the bathroom. 

I stepped in, her hand tight in mine, as she shuffled along. There was blood smeared on the ground, the sink, and on the white towels we'd been given. 

But that wasn't what made my jaw drop. 

No. 

It was the woman who had been tied up with multiple cords. They were wrapped completely over her entire body, and even more securely around her wrists. Her head was leaned back against the side of the tub that she had been forced into, blood trickling down her face, her lip and eye slightly swollen. Her dark hair was frantic and messy, just like Katrina's. 

I turned slowly looking toward Katrina. 

Her eyes were also on the young girl, but there was no nervousness, just pure victory shining in her eyes. 

"What did you do?" I asked her, my body frozen in shock. 

"After some advanced MMA fighting, that knocked her unconscious, I dragged her hear and tied her up and threw her in the tub" Katrina smirked as she looked over at the woman. 

Once her eyes shot to me, however, she winced, that cockiness quickly turning to a guilty look from my face. 

"How did you knock her out?" I gaped as I walked over to make sure the girl was even still breathing. 

"Well ... after a few punched and kicks, she may have accidentally tripped and banged her head into the wall ... over and over and over again" Katrina muttered. 

How in the hell did the sweet, kind, woman in front of me find it to cause so much damage to another human being?

I never thought she could possess it, that ability to be ruthless. 

To fight. 

She had a strong spirit, sure, and she had gotten slightly physical with me in the past, but I thought that her screaming, threats, and her love of throwing things at others was just ... well to hide a scared, damsel in distress. 

But looking at the tied woman in front of me, Katrina could obviously handle herself. 

A wolf in sheeps clothing. 

Not at all, who I thought she was, or could be.

"Why didn't you just electrocute her? Why did you even attack this woman?" I blinked over at her, as she stood in the doorway. 

"I wanted to see her bleed, and because she's kind of a huge dick that tried to kill me. Not to mention she stole my boyfriend, and then tried to get him to kill me too" she paused looking up, "I think once she tried to kill me in high school ... I thought it was an accident when she pushed me in front of that car" she muttered the last bit. 

Speechless. 

"So you attacked her?" I questioned again, feeling better after noticing the woman breathing. 

Katrina narrowed her eyes at me, her curls springing in her face, "did you not hear the part about the multiple attempts on my life?" she sassed. 

I was absolutely speechless. 

"Maybe we could ... put her back in her room?" I asked looking at Katrina, hoping she'll say yes. 

This woman didn't need to be tied up, or beaten. She probably needed a doctor. 

Katrina scoffed, "no, I finally caught this bitch. We just need to wait, until he gets here. He'll know what to do" she replied waving off my suggestion. 

Who was the He, she kept referring to? 

"Who? Who in their right mind would know what to do with a bloodied and beaten body?" I snapped over at Katrina, finally losing my patience with her zero feeling of empathy for the woman she attacked. 

She opened her mouth to reply, only for a deeper voice to beat her to it. 

"Me", Katrina shuttered, her body immediately straightening, tensing, her eyes widening in shock and surprise. 

I shot past her, to look at the man in black sweats and a tight fitting tee-shirt that was stationed dead center in the middle of our room. 

A limp body was thrown over his shoulder, a woman who also looked to be passed out. 

Katrina whirled so she was standing right next to me, facing the same way. 

Our eyes watching the tall mysterious man, cloaked in darkness in our room. 

I hadn't even heard him come in. 

He dropped the body over the back of his shoulder, letting the unconscious woman he brought, fall face first into the ground, before she fell harshly onto her back. 

Another bloodied and beaten body to add to the party. 

What is happening? 

But the man wasn't even looking at me, or woman he had dropped with absolutely no care. No he was staring directly at Katrina, his golden eyes lighting up in pure happiness and hunger as he took her in, with almost a predator like gaze. 

I almost wanted to stand in front of Katrina, force their eyes to disconnect. 

Make her look at me, like the way she was looking at the man. 

Like she was dying of thirst, and he was the only water in sight. 

And I could do absolutely nothing as he strode forwards, with sure steps and approached Katrina. 

Like she belonged to him. 

And always would.