Chapter 4: Girl surrounded by Boys

Start from the beginning

What did she mean?
I'm too lazy to knock again and I quickly went to the boys.

What did she mean?I'm too lazy to knock again and I quickly went to the boys

The boys building looks similar to ours and all the boys were watching me. Aish, don't they have any other activities to do ???

"Jeong Yein, everything will be alright." I thought to myself to give me mental support.

Some boys whispered about some random things and smirked at me. I'm sure they have dirty fantasies. I feel so uncomfortable in moments like these.

Suddenly a boy stood in front of me and blocked my way, I didn't dare to look at him, I could feel his gaze. Aish, I'm too scared now.

"Hey, you are the new student, right? I'm Ong Seongwoo." the boy greeted me.

I looked up and gosh, he is so freaking handsome !!!

"Ehm, ehm ... I'm Jeong Y-Yein." I stuttered. Jeong Yein, what's wrong with you.

"Cute, what are you doing in the boys building ?" he asked me and his smile was so elegant.

"Ehm, right what am I doing here ? Oh, I-I have to f-find the room 2014." I stuttered again. I really want to sink into the ground now.

His face changed from an elegant smile to a slightly disappointed look. Did I said something wrong.

"Oh, I got it. You want to find the jerks trio." he chuckled and looked to the side.

Awkward as hell now !!!

"I-I just h-have to ..." I tried to speak, but he cut me off.

"Would you like to go out with me someday ?" he asked me out of the sudden.

He stepped forward and I went backwards.
What is happening now?! He putted his step next to me to the left side, so I automatically went to the right side and still faced him.

Another step from him and I wanted to go backwards, but to my horror, I already hit the wall with my back. He put one of his hands next to my head and leaned closer. I could feel all the boys gazes on us.